part 21

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sinb walking alone that morning and getting away from yerin's house.. while sinb also feeling uncomfortable over the previous incident.

initially sinb intention to go anyway from yerin home and even returned to the dorm, but sinb forgot to bring her car key.. surely, it's not funny to going back to yerin home just to get the car key? of course!.

there's only the cellphone that stuck in her hoodie pocket.. want to ask for help sowon or yuju, sinb feels uncomfortable.. afraid that the two friends werent helping her..

so sinb also decided to just keep going until the time it stopped because one car stopped next to her at that time..

sinb was a bit surprised.. and sinb stayed while looking at the car..

then a few moments, seen the car door open while showing the bodyguards there.

sinb snorted annoyed at once..

"what else now?" sinb asked lazy..

the bodyguards were still quiet at that time...

sinb was silent for a few moments.. but sinb realized by something..

"you followed me all the way to here? since last night? WAE?" sinb asked who just realized that..

there were no bodyguards that answered sinb's question at that time.. and sinb was a little upset.

"did your ms.hwang again who order it?" sinb asked.

instantly without replying to sinb's words, the bodyguards instead gave a cellphone and a message written on the cellphone..

sinb looks surprised and reluctant to take the cellphone..

"because miss sinb phone isnt active, ms.hwang asked us to convey the message to you.." obviously one of the bodyguards said..

sinb looked at the bodyguards at that time with a bit confused look.. then sinb took the cellphone that was submitted earlier.

"now, everything depends on your attitude to determine what will happen in the future"..

a short message and looks like a threat too..

after that the bodyguards took the cellphone they had previously given to sinb, and after that they immediately left sinb..

and sinb was seen silent at that time.. rather surprised..

then sinb continues her steps and who knows where her destination at that time.. the essence of sinb is that it only takes time alone for all the thoughts that are piling up now..

sinb looks stopped when she can see the view of the park with the crowd of people who exercise that morning..

sinb decided to sit alone in a park chair, with no activity long enough..

sinb just silent..

not infrequently sinb also think of something that happened before, the relationship that she made with yerin, heejin's behavior, even to the threat of a message from her stepmother.. all of which made sinb had doubts about having to continue everything in what way..

until finally some time later, someone starts approaching sinb..

"what have you been thinking about." ask someone..

sinb glances at someone who reprimands her and.. sinb is silent but looks like her face doesn't like that person who appears..

then sinb starts to say.

"how did you get here?" sinb asked

"it's not very important, as you know i can do something that you can't even imagine.. right.... as long as its me, yves." said someone who turned out to be yves..

sinb just silent in her eyes do not like it towards someone who turns out to be yves..

"may i sit?" yves asked again

"if i refuse, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter