part 10

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a few moments later, sinb and yerin arrived at the samgyeopsal restaurant where sowon and the others were already there... and they already started to burn it anyway..

burn the food guys, not the restaurant.

however, everyone looked surprised and fell silent when they saw sinb and yerin coming to the restaurant at that time..

that's because they both came together, then sinb was seen embracing yerin at that time.. it was something that was strange and seemed strange to the others... yeah, but not just the others who felt strange, actually sinb and yerin too..

until finally heejin starts asking..

"how come both of you come along-- and with that embraced?" heejin asked..

sinb immediately lowered her own hand which previously put sinb on the shoulder of yerin because she was embracing, then sinb looks a bit insecure for a while too..

until finally heejin speaks again..

"i have been calling unnie's cellphone since earlier, but unnie also didn't answer.." heejin explained in the direction of yerin.

"aah-- that-- sorry, my cellphone is still in the dorm." yerin replied

heejin looked surprised at that time.

"wasn't it before unnie said that want heading to the dorm?" heejin asked

"yeah right, but--" yerin said who stopped.

right after that sinb started to make a talk too.

"i met her on my way, so i asked for a little help, then after that we headed here." sinb clearly said... with a very clear sentence at that time..

heejin stared silently at sinb, and somehow sinb also turned her gaze to heejin.

"eeeooo--" yerin said briefly too..

then for a while a slightly different gaze from heejin to sinb also vice versa ended as soon as yves was again seen appearing and standing next to sinb around the same table as the others.

"mwoya-- why are yves also here?" yuju wondering

sinb immediately glanced annoyed at yves at that time, sinb really feel annoyed for the umpteenth time in the presence of yves just now.

while everyone was silent, yves began to say..

"is this dinner celebrating for the move to the new dorm?" yves asked

"nee, of course." yuju replied

yves also glanced in yuju direction because yuju was the only one who had said that earlier...

until yuju starts to say something again..

"this is an event for our college students, so you better leave before sinb the one who leaves, yves.." yuju said lazily in the direction of yves..

"so can i join in too." yves said again.

"mwoya--, is it because you live abroad a long time, you don't understand my language?" yuju scolding .. "i told you to go.." yuju continued said again..

while sinb is still standing in her standing position too.. and yerin who is beside sinb also briefly glances at sinb from the side..

yerin knows how sinb tried to avoid the girl named yves before, even sinb got brave to embrace her too.. bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter