part 5

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days later..

after taking care of this and that, finally it's d-day that sinb, sowon and yuju will move to the campus dorm..

yeah, eventho they don't know who the roommates are, but its like there are 3-4 people in the room... and that's certainly picked from campus..

sinb, sowon and yuju arrived at the campus first.  and at that time not many students came, because the deadline was until next week.. maybe, the others still on packing..

so when sinb and her two friends just arrived, there happened to be eunha and umji who were also standing in the parking lot, because they had just arrived. they were like waiting for someone else.. eunha and umji didn't realize that the car had just parked near them are sowon and friends tho.

eunha also briefly spoke towards umji..

"yennie and heejin, how come they didn't arrive yet?did they really going to move today?" eunha asked

"they will arrive soon unnie, they have to take the bus first." umji clearly said

"yeah, that's why.. we already offered for pick them up so they don't need to take the bus, but they refuse... especially heejin, she really are to reject it." eunha explained

"i'm sure heejin wants to feel the bus ride as well😁." umji explained

"heol." eunha replied

a few moments later, seen sowon approached eunha immediately..

even sinb looked surprised because sowon came to meet someone they didn't know..

however, sinb looks even more confused because yuju is following the bow in the direction of eunha and umji now.. yeah.. sowon hasn't told sinb yet if she already has a lover..

sinb just glances at nothing.. without asking a lot... sinb stands and stays in her place..

until finally yuju started whispering to sinb..

"yakh.." yuju whispered

"eo.." sinb replied

"did you see these girls, the one who like the bunny..?" yuju whispered

sinb glanced in the direction of yuju mean.. after confirming, sinb aksed yuju..

"waeyo?" sinb asked.

"she.. is sowonie's lovers.." yuju explained

"ndee?" sinb shocked

"sssttt--" yuju said when sowon was suddenly seen approaching both of them... eunha and umji also followed sowon...

sinb and yuju act like they don't talk about anything at the time..

then when sowon, eunha and umji stand beside sinb, then sowon starts talking..

"sinb-ah. let me introduce someone." sowon said..

sinb is silent and only glances in eunha and umji in turn..

"she's eunha, we are already dating." sowon said

sinb is no longer surprised after all, it was because yuju to let her know in advance.

"eo-- aah nee.." sinb said while bowing to eunha.

"then this is umji.." sowon said again.. then sinb took another bow at umji.

"anyeonghaseyo.." umji said

"nee.." sinb answered briefly..

then when didn't finish the introductory yet, its appeared yerin and heejin who were heard calling eunha and umji name at that time..

"eunha-ah, umji-ah." yerin shouted..

yerin and heejin are seen walking side by side while pushing each other's suitcases..

but yerin and heejin step increasingly doubtful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter