part 11

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"can you be my fake lover for the next 3 months?" sinb asked suddenly

yerin was surprised.

both paused in gazing at each other for a few seconds, until finally sinb started explaining..

"i'm not telling us to continue to do activities as a lover, it's just that-- every time i meet with yves. yeah just at that moment.. please help me avoid her, unnie?" sinb clearly said with the question at the end of her sentence..

yerin is still silent, yeah what should she do?

until finally sinb realized her desire at that time was really excessive.. the status of sinb and yerin hadn't even reached the level of friendship, how come sinb had asked for help like that.

so sinb starts saying again.

"i know, my request is a bit excessive... yeah.. i even really understand that this is excessive one.." sinb said

yerin was still faithfully staring in the direction of sinb after what sinb said just now..

"it's just, i'm a little desperate now.. tsskkk.." sinb said ending with her sad smile.. to herself..

and at that time, either because of melting or because of trying to understand about how sinb felt at that time, finally yerin began to say towards sinb.

"can i give a condition before accepting/rejecting your offer?" yerin asked..

sinb was a little surprised by yerin's question just now.. however, sinb finally started nodding doubtfully .

then yerin started to say.

"you have to answer all the questions that i will ask now.." yerin explained.. "that's my condition." yerin continue

"then, after that-- after i answer all the questions, will you accept my offer just now?" sinb asked who made sure one thing...

"we will know the answer when i finish asking..." yerin answered.

"so there is a possibility that there is a rejection too?" sinb asked

yerin keep silent.. and didn't respond..

until finally sinb began to say..

"geure.. just ask anything..." sinb said

yerin stared seriously at sinb for a moment, then began to ask questions after that..

"wae? why should you avoid her? eventho she is your fiancee?" yerin asked with her first ultimate question...

"we arent even engaged yet, so its not my desire to get engaged.. is it wrong, if i follow my own wishes..." sinb replied.

"wae?" yerin asked.

"the engagement is a decision that was taken by my family and her family." sinb answered

"geurom, shouldn't you have to accept the engagement instead of rejecting it like this?" yerin ask again..

"my father is still in a coma right now, and my stepmother--" sinb said to a halt... sinb immediately looked at yerin with some hesitation.

and yerin also looked a little surprised when sinb said something about her father and even reached her stepmother at that time too...

but a few moments later, sinb continued her speech..

even sinb explained something slowly but clearly at that time.

"my father is still in a coma, and i have 1 stepmother.. so i don't know what decision to make when my father is still in a coma.. the point is, my stepmother always teases me and i'm sure the decision to speed up the engagement date with yves is her idea as well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter