part 17

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

until finally a riot is really created.. when sinb says that moment..

"let me introduce... she is jung yerin.. my lover.." sinb saidd

everyone was shocked.

sowon and the others were the most shocked at the time.

"NDEEE??" yuju was surprised to represent everyone.

"jinjjah? heejin-ah, you don't know this problem?" eunha asked

"molla, i--- i don't know at all." heejin clearly looks shocked though.

it's not just them, krystal too..

even krystal didn't expect sinb to publish her relationship in front of many people... like at that time she does..

yves too, honestly she looks a little sad.

until finally mrs.hwang started to saying..

"what are you trying to do now, sinb-ah." said sinb stepmother

"im trying to stop the bad thing that you're trying to do to my life." sinb clearly said

"is being engaged to yves was a bad things?" ask sinb stepmother again..

"in my opinions... yes." sinb replied innocently.

"this isn't right... stop your nonsense things right now." sinb stepmother clearly said again

"woaah, how dare you say that in front of my real lover right now." sinb said.. "she is not a nonsense.. she is my real lover." sinb said again.

"lover? you will only be engaged with yves.." sinb stepmother said insisted.

"hahaha.. don't force me, because i came here just to introduce my lover to everyone.." sinb replied

"your lover? do you love her enough to dare to carry her everywhere.. even yesterday you also went together to someplace..." said mrs.hwang..

sinb had jerked and glanced sharply at her stepmother at that time..

"sinb-ah, do you think mom will stay still." said sinb stepmother..

sinb is still silent.. while yerin has been just stiff and can't respond much, the atmosphere is so on tense.

"you will be very sorry if you prefer your lover over yves who have been engaged for a long time with you." said mrs.hwang

"is that a threat? but don't worry, because i can take care of myself and her.." sinb explained.. while glancing briefly at yerin.

mrs.hwang looks very emotional but tries to hold it in.

until finally mrs.hwang took one glass of water at that time...

mrs.hwang pretended to drink the water at first, but in the end instead poured it on yerin's face...

*cyyyuuurr *.. 

yerin surprised..

sinb was also surprised..

everyone was shocked at that time..

"MWOYA--" heejin the one who upset

heejin looks like she wants to approach yerin, but heejin's steps stop when sinb starts to say..

"what are you doing." sinb also angry at that time.

even sinb immediately pulled yerin into her half body and hug her... and sinb took the glass that her stepmother was holding, then sinb slammed it hard on the floor..

everyone was shocked at that time..

mrs.hwang gives her annoyed look at sinb.. and sinb returns her deadly look at her stepmother at that time.

things changed drastically aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter