part 20

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i don't like us discussing other people when we're together." sinb said.

"eo?" yerin shocked.

the original yerin face is confused, shocked and doesn't understand what sinb has been saying since earlier, like there was something strange, but yerin couldn't catch it.

until finally sinb looked at yerin while enjoying the BBQ.

sinb said after that...

"if you don't understand, don't think too much about it." sinb said.

"eeo? why?" yerin wondering too..

"aniyy--" sinb replied.

then they enjoyed the BBQ that night in silence.. and not long after that, yerin parents came and told yerin and sinb to go to sleep.. because at that time, it was included late at night..

"bring your friend to your room, yerin-ah." yerin father said.

"nee, let us take care of it here." yerin mother said tho

finally yerin and sinb obeyed the words of yerin parents.. until finally they decided to rest that night.

.

.

 

the next morning..

sinb opened her eyes to the state of yerin room that was brightly attacked by the morning sun.. and when sinb looked around, nobody was there yet..

sinb woke up then after that, sinb walked to the window of the yerin room that was open at that time..

when sinb looks out, there is yerin there.. who with a happy face in the morning, is playing ball with her father..

sinb stopped her activity and just watched what yerin was doing down there with her father..

"tsk.." smirk sinb..

a few moments later, yerin was seen looking at the window of her room and, yerin waved to sinb then seemed to signal to sinb join down there.

sinb was silent again..

then for a while like sinb wants to follow yerin's will... and she goes down there to the backyard..

when sinb reached the backyard.. yerin immediately said..

"aaigo~~ your eyes are still even swollen. are you still sleepy.." yerin said look at sinb now.

sinb immediately rubbed her own eyes with her hand..

then a few more moments, yerin hold sinb hand while talking..

"aaigo~~ yakh.... don't do to your eyes, it will turn even redder." yerin clearly said.. impressed attention.

sinb was silent.. and wondering.

then yerin father's began to said.

"aaigo~~ our girls is really caring to eachother..." yerin father's said to yerin

sinb and yerin both glanced at yerin's father at that time... then yerin let go of her grip on sinb's hand too.. and already know, the next situation is.... awkward..

a few moments later, they continued their morning sports activities while it was still morning too.

initially, it was normal.. until finally they looked quite surprised at that time because of someone's presence..

"eeooo... heejin-ah." yerin's father said who sounded very familiar with heejin.

sinb and yerin look like a statue at that time, when they heard yerin's father say heejin name..

a few moments later, sinb and yerin decided to turn around and..

yeah... there is heejin there.. even heejin isn't alone. in a few moments, one by one the people they recognize, appear...

sinb was quite surprised at that time..

"you--" yerin surprised

.

..

pov~

all of them in the dorm are waiting in the dorm corridor even after the curfew has long passed in the dorm.. they are still faithfully waiting.. even though sinb and yerin never come back..

"mwoya--, aren't they going back to the dorm?" sowon wondering.

"heol... i need an explanation because im very confused right now..." yuju said too.

"is their cellphone number still unreachable?" heejin asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter