part 12

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after the agreement made by sinb and yerin that night, the following days they went through it like usual.. yeah, they haven't seen each other yet.

coincidentally, since that night yves also returned to her house, because they actually still have free time until next week... so they returned since that night until the next few days..

and because yves go home, sinb can feel a little calm..

yeah like the previous day too, sinb and yerin never talked a lot eventho they were in the same room.. they never took the time to talk together, because sinb always doing her activities alone..

so is yerin, she is more often in heejin's room together with eunha and umji, compared to her room.

....

at hwang's house right now..

look like sinb stepmother is sitting and enjoying a cup of hot tea.. and its like, sinb stepmother was chatting with someone also at that time..

"what do you mean, yves?" asked sinb mothers directly in a rather shocked tone.

"yeah.... sinb, has someone, auntie.." yves explained..

"that's impossible.." sinb's stepmother replied again.

"but i have the proof, auntie." yves reply..

sinb's stepmother put her cup of tea on hold at the time..

then looked at yves with her questioning face.

yves then took out a brown envelope and immediately gave it to sinb's stepmother.

.....

after checking the contents of the envelope that yves had brought, sinb mothers stopped when she saw a photo at the time...

"nuguya?" asked sinb stepmother.. finally

"she is yerin, her romemate is sinb in the dorm, auntie." yves explained.

"then, can she be called your rival to get sinb?" asked sinb stepmother..

"sinb looks very close to her, auntie." yves clearly said.

sinb's stepmother was rarely seen responding to yves complaints at that time... because she was busy looking at the contents of the envelope that she had given at the time..

the contents of the envelope are a collection of yerin's photos, as well as yerin's photos that are along with sunb as well..

"although they rarely interact, but when i start to approach sinb, they will continue to stick like this, auntie." yves explained.

"isn't that the meaning of sinb just deliberately approaching her? just because of your presence?" said sinb stepmother..

yves silent..

"don't worry about that girl, and try to get sinb's heart as soon as possible.. before her father wakes up.." said sinb's stepmother.. while enjoying her cup of tea again..

yves just nodded after that...

"ah, yeah--- today, stay here until the evening.. aunt will ask sinb to go home today... some bodyguards have followed her too now.." said sinb stepmother

"nee, auntie." yves replied

...

in the corridor of her campus right now, sinb seems to have slung her camera bag and dressed as relaxed as possible, wearing a hat..

sinb like was ready to go take pictures that day.

as usual, sinb will use public transportation to travel... yeah like today, sinb will use the bus..

and when on walk to the bus stop, sinb happened to meet yerin... yeah, yerin is also in her routine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter