part 18

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sinb and yerin are still in the car right now, and it was getting late at that time...

previously sinb had invited yerin to the boutiques to change their clothes again.. and now they are still silent in sinb's car..

sinb glanced at yerin secretly, because honestly sinb was worried about yerin, is yerin still thinking about the previous incident or not..

yeah... but yerin looks relaxed at that time..

and that had made sinb rather calm..

a few moments passed and the two of them were just busy with their cellphones until finally sinb started inviting yerin to talk.

"do you want to come out for a while or not? look for ice cream or whatever is that..." sinb invited

"eo? can we do that?" yerin replied happily..

"yeah.. kajja." sinb replied lightly.. as usual.

finally they both start the walked, looking for a convenience store around there, then bought ice cream for each..

after that, they enjoyed the ice cream while walking and accompanied the night atmosphere with fresh air too.

they were even seen walking uphill at that time.. and as usual, there wasn't much conversation going on between the two of them...

they kept walking and didn't go to the sinb car, but instead they turned into a park at that time..

yerin is the one who is sure to ask for an walk first, and of course sinb will follow yerin's invitation, even though she wants to refuse but can't...

when they arrived at the park, they sat side by side in a seat... and there, clearly visible stars were bright in the sky too.. that's what they both looked at that.. while enjoying each other's ice cream.

yerin just looked straight ahead while enjoying her ice cream in her own silence..

while for sinb, she kept looking for a gap to be able to glance at yerin from the side.. yeah, sinb always do it for a split amount of time they are in the park.. without saying much..

until finally yerin is heard speaking right now.

"im fine, really--." yerin said

sinb raised her eyebrows and looked surprised.

until finally yerin looked to the side and that's when her gaze and sinb met.. honestly, sinb was quite surprised at that time.

and sinb immediately looked away and pretended to enjoy the ice cream again.

then yerin looks smiling now..

"i'm fine, i think you need to know that, sinb-ah." yerin said again...

"glad to hear that, unnie." sinb reply.. still focus staring towards the front..

yerin puts the ice cream next to her now, then a few moments later yerin is seen standing up... and do a few steps towards the front.

sinb only pay attention to the activities that yerin do at that time..

then a few more moments..

yerin was seen lying on the lawn of the park.. and yerin's behavior had made sinb chuckle..

"uwaah... it's a relief." yerin said

"relief?" sinb asked

"eo?" yerin's look to sinb.. "it's just--, i'm relieved to have passed my first role tonight." yerin clearly said..

sinb still pay attention to yerin in her silence at that time..

"i mean, the incident that we went through before... quite a relief because we had passed it." yerin explained again..

sinb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter