part 9

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a few moments later, there was a knock on the door from the front of sowon and heejin's room..

coincidentally, when sowon was taking a bath, she was the one who opened the door to their room.

*knock*

the door room is open... and heejin doesn't seem to know who came right away.. but it seems vague too.. heejin is a bit doubtful..

even heejin and that someone stared at each other with deep appreciation.

yeah, if people don't know each other its like that..

but please realize one thing, that it looks like that person's face is familiar, but still thinking..

finally heejin started asking..

"who are you looking for?" heejin asked

"is there sowonie." ask the someone is.

"aah--" heejin said who stopped even before she could explain.

because a few moments later sowon was heard asking heejin from the inside.. yeah it seems sowon has come out of the bathroom..

"heejin-ah, what are you doing in front of the door?" sowon asked.

heejin also spontaneously turned around and looked at sowon...

"unnie, someone is looking for you." heejin said

along with that, heejin widened her position to open the door of the room so sowon could see who was looking for her at that time..

when sowon saw someone, how shocked was she...

"yves." sowon shocked

yeah heejin saw sowon who was a bit shocked at that time, then heejin glanced back at that someone who turned out to be yves..

and at the same time, heejin remembers who the yves are...

"aaah aaah, she is the girl in the parking lot earlier." heejin said spontaneously.

heejin didn't even realize how yves looked at her with disliking stare at that time.. because heejin pointed at yves face.

then sowon began walking slowly toward the front door and asking yves.

"what are you doing here?" sowon asked

"because this is my room too." yves said

"hahahaa.. mwoya--, stop kidding me.. because sinb isn't here at all." sowon said

"i'm not joking." yves replied

heejin was just watching both conversation at that time..

sowon starts saying again..

"how can this be your room, even your campus isn't here.." sowon said briefly

then without answering sowon's words, yves began to move and showed the sheet of paper that she was carrying at that time... yves just gave it to sowon and heejin, then when the two of them were busy reading the paper that they brought, yves immediately wandered into the area room without permission..

"mwo? transfer?" sowon shocked

"aaaah-- so she was the person who has ahjusi mean earlier, a transfer student.." heejin explained as well.

sowon also has a very clear understanding, but sowon still can't understand why yves has to move to their campus. they even have to be in a dorm which is quite sufficient to cover them.

yves was only seen coming to the empty side of the bed in the room which is believed to have no owner anyway..

while sowon, she just the back of her neck because she was feeling very confused.

finally due to confusion, heejin decided to just walk back to her bed area, and was busy playing her own cellphone.. while waiting for dinner time anyway..

the situation in the room didmt look pleasant at all, especially what sowon felt at the time.. sowon was like thinking about how to explain to sinb that yves suddenly became her roommaate, then yves suddenly became a transfer student on their campus..

until finally heejin, talking to sowon at this time..

"unnie, yerin unnie said, sowonie can send our location later to sinb." heejin said..

when yves was busy with her own act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter