prologue 1

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HWANG SINB.

is the youngest daughter of a conglomerate who comes from a large family that call HW.GROUP who is a big company in the field of photography and art that is very famous at this time..

sinb's hidden talent for photography is also due to the teachings of her father in her childhood, sinb family including well-off, even very well-off but sinb never felt happy when she went into adolescent, even that was right after her father decided to get married again, after 1 year her mother's died..

news about the marriage of her father was very much denied by sinb and her sister at that time.. and that, giving sinb a very difficult time for her teens. because of her older sister, krystal prefers to leave home just because her father remarries... but not sinb, she... only continues to stay for her father's sake..

2 years passed after her father's new marriage, sinb got news that her father was known to have leukemia, and required her father to go for routine medical treatment.. and until a month ago her father entered the coma phrase suddenly...

a worry can not disappear from sinb thought tho, but sinb is reluctant to show it in front of everyone, especially her stepmother..

but at the same time, sinb suddenly had to start living her life with a simplicity because her father who is currently in a coma.. sinb decided to leave her magnificent house at that time..

sinb's reasons because she has a stepmother from her father's last marriage, and sinb never liked her stepmother, even her stepmother also didn't like sinb and krystal.. her stepmother only cared for sinb's father.. and sinb knows that it was only because of his father's wealth.. but, sonb didnt have a step sister from her new mother..

right after a month has passed, sinb lives alone in a small boarding house, actually if sinb wants she can get a bigger room, sinb does have a lot of savings on her behalf who intentionally invested that her father do for sinb. if any investment it will be withdrawn or renamed again, so they have to get sitn from sinb too, krystal also has similar savings... yeah.. because they are biological

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter