part 24

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a few moments later, finally yerin began to ask sinb, about whether sinb needed anything at that time.. with yerin's behavior that could be said was a bit awkward..

"eoo-- do you need anything?" yerin asked

sinb was just silent in her gaze which she still directed to yerin at that time..

until finally yerin started speaking again..

"if you need something just say it." yerin said.

"aniyy-- unnie can rest now.. i don't need anything right now.." sinb replied finally.

"eo geure? arraso." yerin replied who understood

then yerin immediately walked towards the bed at that time..

but yerin just sat on a chair and tried to do something at her study table at that time..

while occasionally glancing at sinb.. with sinb who also tried to sleep again on her bed.

a few moments of silence occurred.

yerin also often glances at sinb, who seems like still trying to sleep.

until finally the door knocked again.. and it caused them to chuckle a little..

*knock knock.*

yerin looked at the door now and took turns looking at sinb at that time..

sinb even listening to the knock on the door, she suddenly looked at yerin..

a few moments later yerin started to stand up and walked towards the door.

yerin open the door.

and..

yerin startled..

"anyeong.." sowon said..

sinb immediately snorted irritably at that time..

"mwoya--" sinb said.. "is that sowonie again?" simb asked.

"neeeee.. it's me..." sowon replied with a shout.

"especially this time--" sinb asked who was lazy.. and stopped speaking as soon as she saw someone enter the room..

"😳.." sinb startled.. "unnie." sinb said again..

"krystal unnie looked for your room in the lobby, so we escorted her here." yuju explained innocently.

sinb was silent at that time..

then krystal starts saying.

"mwoya--, why are you so surprised to see unnie here, eo?" krystal asks now.. "your expression is exactly the same expression as yerin showed when the door opened earlier.." krystal continues, and realizes the similarity of sinrin's expression.

"aniyy--, what will unnie do in my dorm at this hour?" sinb asked who was surprised

krystal immediately sat on the sofa that was in the room at that time..

then krystal started talking too.

"you've been ignoring unnie's calls and chats for the past 2 days.. so--" krystal explained.. it stopped

"my cell phone is off, unnie." sinb answered

krystal was silent at that time.. and started to respond for a few more seconds.

"its your own fault for turns off your cell phone... right." krystal explained..

sinb cleared irritatedly.

until finally krystal started talking towards sowon and the others..

"sowon-ah, did you have order some food?" krystal asked

"eo... will arrived soon.." sowon replied

"okay, come here.. and sit together.. yerin too." krystal said in another direction.

so at that time there was wonha, yumji and yerin only..

so krystal asked them to sit on the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter