part 23

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after sinb looks a little fall asleep, finally yerin can slowly let go of the handle that sinb was give previously in her hand..

yerin moves slowly, then yerin prepares a compress for sinb at that time..

and the situation has darkened slowly out there, the atmosphere has changed to night.

after that, yerin began compressing sinb's body temperature.. while staring at sinb's face too..

"apparently, you can get sick too.." yerin said randomly.

yerin spoke to sinb who was clearly unconscious..

yerin looked at sinb's face with her serious look. then yerin started sinb's cheek softly.

yerin said...

"waeyo-- what were you thinking about until you chose to go home with yves?" yerin asked.

yeah.. yerin just revealed what she wanted to ask.. eventho sinb couldn't respond at that time.. but yerin just kept asking.

a few moments later, there was a knock at sinb and yerin's room..

*knock knock*

yerin immediately stood up then walked to the door of her room and opened the door.

*the door opened*

looks wonha, yuju, umji and heejin has already in front of the door right now..

"eoo--." yerin was shocked

"what are you doing, unnie? tou didn't pick up our phone tho." eunha asked

heejin immediately glanced at yerin without asking many questions... and her gaze had met with yerin for a few seconds...

until finally yerin responds to the previous question.

"eo? i haven't seen my cellphone." yerin explained

"we even calling unnie number from earlier, sinb too.. but no one responded." yuju clearly said.

"aaah~~ i was busy taking care of sinb since earlier." yerin explained

"eeo? take care of her?" heejin wondering.. "is she a child what should be taken care of?" heejin asked again...

heejin heard that it was really frustrating at that time, but no one noticed the heejin indifference..

yerin also answered heejin's question.

"sinb gor a fever." yerin clearly said.. "i was busy compressing her body temperature since earlier." yerin continued.

"MWO?" surprised everyone.

sowon and yuju immediately entered sinrin room for the first time, and followed the steps of eunha, umji and heejin also in the end.. yeah yerin not forbidden, just let them.

they saw the difference in the side of yerin bed and sinb at that time..

looks very different.. and even in the same room.

then a few more moments later, sowon and yuju walked closer to sinb's bed, sinb was still sleeping soundly at that time..

"mwoya--, i cant believe, this person can get sick too." sowon said.

a few moments later before yerin closed her door, seen someone who joined again.

"ndee? sick? nugu? sinb?" ask someone..

the lazy look immediately directed towards that person..

"mwoya--, its yves--" sowon said

yves was the one who came right then..

yerin just shut up and pay attention to yves once in a while..

but what yves has do, just do whatever she want, so she just go straight to the bed where sowon and yuju are in too..

"sinb got fever?" yves asked

yves check sinb's body temperature and.

"omoooo--" yves so surprised..

everyone just pay attention to the behavior of yves with a little disturbed, because yves a little presumptuous.

"mwoya--, yakh.." yuju said

"why?" yves asked without even glancing at yuju.

"here's sinb and yennie's room, the sick one is also sinb, and here is also sinb's lovers, yerin unnie.. can you appreciate her?" yuju said representing the feeling of almost everyone in the room.

yves stopped her activity which was holding sinb's forehead.. then yves turned her body towards yuju.

"why?" yves asked cynically..

"tskkk.. yeah, is it because sinb is not self-conscious like now, is your behavior actually being so presumptuous?" sowon asked too..

"why? am i do the wrong thing?" yves asked

"abviously wrong!!" yuju looks angry

a few moments later.. yerin started approaching those who were having a cold fight at that time...

"stop it." yerin said softly..

sowon and yuju cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter