part 27

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

yerin seemed to push sinb's shoulder a little at that time.. but a few moments later yerin's impulse stopped because sinb continued to force her to kiss yerin at that moment..

and yerin... can only comply..

it's like the world belongs only to the two of usπŸ˜…, sinb doesn't seem to care at all for everyone around their room.. and sinb just continues to carry out her one-sided actions..

but yerin doesn't hold it anymore, can it be called a one-sided action.....?

and on the other hand, who knows what entered the cold human like sinb, until finally she dared to do this to yerin..

even until finally a few moments later sinb let go of the link between her lips and yerin with her chaotic breath...

of course!!

sinb immediately stared at yerin with her serious gaze, while yerin could only stare downwards without responding much.. even to stare at sinb, yerin was still hesitant at that time.. but clearly, nervous.

but.. on the other hand, heejin who looked quite annoyed finally started talking at that moment.

"what---" heejin said stopping

when someone who was not part of them even broke into the area of ​​sinb and yerin's room at that time, that person walked closer to the direction where sinrin was.. even more precisely that someone approached yerin..

and..

*SLAP*

a hard slap was directed towards yerin..

everyone shocked

even at that time yerin could only be stiffly silent while holding her cheek which had been slapped by someone.. without even knowing the reason why she could accept the treatment like just now.. yerin was just silent..

"what the hell are you doing." heejin angry at last

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" sinb looks angry too

"yves. you're really too much." sowon said

and yups.. it turned out that yves was the one who entered sinrin's room then just slapped yerin..

yves's reason is, because yves has seen the kissing scene between sinrin when she accidentally passed sinrin's room, that's why yves got angry immediately.. and even slapped yerin..

at that moment yerin looked very eager to get away from there.. yerin wanted to avoid everyone at that time.. but sinb held yerin's hand by holding her tightly..

"just stay beside me, unnie." sinb said a little firmly..

yes, sinb's mood didn't look good because of yves' behavior to yerin at that time..

yerin could only stay silent.. but yerin obeyed sinb's words at that time tho..

more precisely yerin, just don't want to respond what else ... while the feelings are mixed.

maybe silence will treat a little... yerin think so..

heejin and yves also looked together at the direction where sinb and yerin's hands were interlocked at this time..

of course, there was a sense of resentment at that time..

yves responded again...

"she really deserves that slap.." yves said.

"by what rights can you confidently speak like that.." sinb reply.

"because she dared to kiss you, sinb-ah.. after all, you-- are my fiance.." yves ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter