part 1

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

on a campus, it was seen that all of students had gathered in one large field by neatly lining up according to their respective majors and direction..

seen now sinb is also standing side by side with sowon and yuju among their classmates too..

sowon has been paying attention to sinb since earlier, while yuju is only busy with her own activities playing rubik.

sinb who realized that sowon always glanced at her even earlier, finally responded..​​​​​​​

"MWO?" sinb asked.

"did you sleep well last night?" sowon asked

"that question again? waeyo?" sinb reply lazy

"you look still sleepy.." sowon explained.. "your boarding house isn't very comfortable...right.." sowon continued said

sinb just averted her gaze in another direction and was reluctant to respond to what sowon said at that time.. because sowon always discussed the same topic for a full month...

"yeah, you can just stay in the apartment. anyways, your father's have a lot of trusted people.. you don't have to live in that small boarding house.." sowon said again, who was a bit stiff, because sinb ignored her words..

"then? my father is in a coma right now." sinb reply

"yakh, that's not the reason tho... i know, there are a lot of investments in your name everywhere.." sowon said

sinb just glances at sowon, right now..

then sowon began to say..

"my mother was the one who told me, that the investment was a lot in your name.. then also krystal unnie name too.." sowon said.

"then, did i asking?" sinb reply

"your gaze is the one who asks.. heol." sowon reply too

"stop it unnie, aren't you tired of talking like that?" sinb wondering

"that's because i'm worried about you this time..." sowon replied

"okay, thanks unnie . for your worries." sinb reply and also bow to sowon...

sowon was just sniffing in annoyance at that moment...

and sowon immediately averted her gaze from sinb then looked towards the other majors..

sowon's smile suddenly broke out when she saw someone waving her hand towards her..

"anyeoong.." sowon said as she only moved without making a sound..

the person is eunha.. and eunha just waved her hand at sowon again at that time with a happy smile too..

as a matter of fact, their campus is an art campus, what's the difference is in what art majors they are.

so.. sowon, sinb and yuju is more into photography and design.. then yerin, eunha, umji and heejin are more into the real art... so their majors are different... then they don't know each other too..

when eunha waved at sowon at that time, yerin and the two others were watching eunha's action too.

they also looked at sowon while greeting with just a smile, then sowon greeted them back..

and that's when sinb and yuju pay attention to sowon's own activities.

"mwoya, what are unnie doing?" yuju wonder

"eo-- aniyy." sowon reply immediately

yeah.. coincidentally sowon hasn't told sinb and yuju that she has been dating with eunha... it's only been a month since the coincidence of that relationship happened..

the reason why sowon didn't tell her friends, was because she hadn't sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter