part 8

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

at dusk, yerin cell phone rang and it succeeded in waking up the cellphone owner..

yeah.. it was a reminder alarm so that yerin immediately had dinner that day.

with laziness yerin finally woke up from her sleep and was seen sitting for a while.. when yerin looked towards her front, there sinb was also seen..

sinb is seen wearing glasses and is being serious about her laptop which she is take the camera on the other side too..

sinb looks very serious like she's doing something important, yeah on the other hand sinb's face still looks a bit cold even though she just kept quiet just now.. it seems that it has become her nature.

so, after that yerin think to washed her face and took a shower.. when yerin moved, sinb had a chance to glance at the yerin who passed her just now, but it didn't last long sinb refocused with her activities..

sinb spent a long time concentrating on her laptop, finally sinb decided to take a break while taking off her glasses and stretching her own body..

a few moments later sinb got a text message..

sinb glanced at her cellphone, and sowon name was visible on her cellphone screen..

.....

sowonie text sinb.

sinb-ah what are you doing?

im too busy.

hey im serious

did i look like playing arround?

no tho.

hey, yerin will invite you for having some dinner with us to, so just accepted er wishes.. okay?

why me?

yakh!! are you thay rude for rejected your homemate wish? just say okay..

sinb put down her cellphone after reading sowon message at that time, and sinb also seemed reluctant to reply to sowon message again, because sinb is such a cold type.

a few moments later, yerin looked like she had finished bathing, and was dressed casually while drying her hair with a towel.

yerin also briefly glanced toward sinb for a moment.

yerin looks still hesitant to invite sinb to dinner together as she already believes and tell the others.

until finally yerin put down her towel for a while, then yerin returned to sinb to the side of sinb area at that time.

eventho it has been running with extraordinary confidence, yerin is still careless because she doesn't see any bottled mineral water on the floor.. well, its sinb's tho. because the drink bottle is near sinb... and yerin accidentally stepped on it the bottle continues to balance her body becomes unstable, and.. yerin looks like she will fall.. AGAIN.

 

"aaaaaaaa.." yerin shouted excitedly

sinb who listens to yerin's shouting is no longer able to respond anymore, because yerin has gone straight to sinb now.. even sinb has lost her balance too because yerin is aiming at her with a rather maximum force..

so sinb and even yerin fall to the floor because the chair that sinb was sitting in was shaking too..

"eeerrgghhh.." sinb moaned who was in pain because it was her body that was slammed to the floor first, plus yerin's body which crushed her body too..

th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter