part 22

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after they all knew that sinb had decided to go back to the dorm that morning, honestly they feel confused about what to do and what to respond.. moreover, sinb left with yves... its make them more confused.

however, that morning they stayed for a while at yerin's house until they finished their breakfast.

at that time heejin also didn't take breakfast at yerin's house and instead chose to return to her house next to yerin's house.. maybe heejin's feeling wasnt to good too.

when they start their breakfast.. yerin's mother asks about heejin's whereabouts.

"heejinie?" asked yerin's mother who didn't see heejin at that time..

"she went home for a while, mom." yerin explained

yerin's mother immediately understood after yerin said that time..

and finally after that they all continued the breakfast action which actually they just didn't have an appetiteπŸ™ƒ.. especially yerin..

yerin was just quieter a lot.. but honestly, her mind was fixed on sinb at that time.. with mixed feelings that she even regretted herself tho.

the plan is, after breakfast yerin and the others will go back to the dorm too... because they can't possibly stay long there..

.....

Β 

meanwhile, on their way to the dorm, yves tried to get sinb's attention as much as possible.

yves always talked at that time.

"how do you first know your lover?" yves asked.. "what's interesting about her?" yves ask again.

yves always questioned yerin to sinb since earlier, and to be honest sinb is rather uncomfortable though..

"that is none of your business." sinb clearly said..

"of course it's my business.. because i will change my personality like your lover, so you can pay attention to me too." yves said obviously.

sinb glanced at yves with uncomfortable stare.

"stop expecting the engagement." sinb said.

"hoping it's not the wrong thing sinb-ah, no one's known their destiny in the future right.." yves said

"the one who i want to believe, that your destiny is not me.. and vice versa." sinb explainedd

"but--" yves said stopped

"do i need to go down here, i'm uncomfortable listening you who keep talking since earlier.." sinb said

"aniyy-- mianhe.." yves replied..

yves finally chose to remain silent because sinb already sulked at that time.. yeah.. eventho sinb will be troubled if she goes down the street, but yves doesn't want to be far from sinb at that time...

finally both of them continue the journey with the control of yves.. yeah.. the car was slowed down, sometimes yves stopped was on the side of the road just to have more time together with sinb.

and sinb can only sigh.

so after a few hours, yves and sinb arrived in front of the campus..

then sinb immediately offered to get off in front of the campus.. sinb won't join until you park in the parking lot.

"im just going down here." sinb said.

"eo? didnt reach the inside?" yves asked

"aniyy-- its okay.." sinb reply

"wait..." yves said

yves also parked her car right in front of the campus.. yeah.. in fact, it blocked the road of someone if parked there..

after that yves follow sinb out of her car.. and sinb looks surprised right then..

"are you going to park your car like this?" sinb asked in surprised

yves just nodded for sure..

"your car will be towed later." sinb said.

"waeyo?" yves asked innocently.

sinb sighed because she was tired of talking to yves..

"don't you see any sign that the car can't park here?" sinb said pointing at the marker board.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter