part 2

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in the afternoon, yerin group gathered at the canteen, then they discussed about moving to the dorm, the core was so busy..

eunha that looks really exited at that time..

"later, how much suitcase do i need to bring to the dormπŸ€”." eunha confused

"just one, eunha-ah." yerin replied

"no, for eunha unnie, one suitcase won't be enough.." heejin said

"nee, heejin-ah... that's really true." umji continued too

"but the dorm room just going to use the sharing system, it's not just eunha itself, maybe the one that used much space is just full of eunha suitcase😁" yerin said imagining..

"buahahaha, what a pity person.." umji said .. "but btw, the one who helped yennie earlier, isnt she sowonie's friend?" umji asked immediately changed the subject.

instantly, the faces of yerin and heejin look rather..

sure if heejin is rather annoying if discussing other people who are related to yerin, its cause heejin like yerin.

but if yerin, yeah she's just spontaneous, her expression changes because she feels different when she remembers the previous incident.. sinb's face immediately flashed clearly in shadow of yerin thought..

"eunngg~~ sowonie's close friend, maybe.." eunha explained

"maybe?" umji wondering

heejin and yerin also stared in wonder at eunha at that time.

"yes, every time i go out with sowonie, shee never talks about her friends.. so i dont know well.." eunha said

"jinjjah? then they don't know if both of you already dating?" heejin wonder

"eeoo... maybe." eunha reply

"heol." yerin also said..

shortly after that, seen sinb together with sowon and yuju passed in front of them and passed around the canteen, and sowon had glanced at eunha.. with a smile too.

however, sowon's step stopped when sinb and yuju's steps that were walking ahead of her also stopped at that time..

sowon crashed into yuju's back.. even yuju had felt annoyed to sowon..

"aw... yakh.. unnie--" yuju grumbled

"sorry sorry.." sowon said.

shortly after that, sowon and yuju looked at sinb in front of them.. and there was someone in a neat black suit in front of them now..

suddenly things are a bit different..

yerin, heejin, eunha and umji also looked in sinb direction at that time... not only they, everyone in the canteen also looked at sinb..

sinb even glanced around as well anyway, because the place they were occupying at that time was really a public area, in the canteen tho..

sinb was seen ignoring the men who blocked her way.. until the moment when some of the men came back blocking sinb's way in a manner that was still polite...

at first sinb already guessed who they were anyway.. but sinb is still trying to ask the reason they came to he4 at that time..

"why?" sinb asked in a cold tone.. "what do all of you want?" sinb ask again.

"you need come with us now, miss sinb." said the man in the suit.

coincidentally, because sinb stopped right near the table of yerin and friends, sinb conversation and the man in the suit could be faintly heard by yerin and some of her classmates.

sinb starts saying too..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter