part 19

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yerin was seen walking briskly toward sinb car currently parked, down the previous uphill road.. then past the minimarket they had also visited before, while yerin looked behind, making sure that sinb hadnt followed her steps at that time..

so, when yerin got to the side of sinb car, yerin just being silent.. she can't get in the car too, the thing is the key is in sinb right now.

and that's time when yerin started to think for herself, about what sinb had done to her before..

"mwoya--, why is she being weird like that." yerin said alone while imagining sinb's face that was so close to her face previous..

yerin also remembers the words of sinb that she wanted to confirm something at that time, with the serious face of sinb who was also imagined by yerin..

"WHAT, what is it that she wants to confirm tho.." yerin said alone.

after that, a few moments later the sound of the sinb car sounded..

yerin was surprised...

following after that, yerin saw sinb walking towards her car right then.

and yerin trying to act normal.. even though she was worried... muehehe.

when sinb arrived in front of yerin, they looked awkward..

until finally sinb told yerin to get in the car now..

"lets come in, unnie." sinb said who was also seen going into her car..

"nee." yerin reply briefly..

while in the car, sinb immediately drive the car and without much talking to yerin, and vice versa yerin just just shut up tho.

until finally only a few minutes on the trip, sinb began to say.

"are you sure you want to go back to the dorm?" simb asked

"eeumm, why?" yerin wondering.

"no, after what happened before--.." sinb said hanging her words.. "aniyy-- i mean, have you thought about how to deal with the questions from the others." sinb asked at the end of the sentence...

yerin fell silent right then... because sinb questions make sense, at that time to face the questions of their friends is something to think about carefully...

sinb said again after that..

"because if its me, im totally confused about how to respond later-- aniyy, more precisely im a bit wary if their questions make me quiet." sinb clearly said.

"they must be really shocked." yerin said

"eummm... of course.." sinb reply

"but that also makes me hesitate to go back to the dorm anyway." yerin explained

"then should we go to krystal's unnie apartment?" sinb advice

"of course no, krystal unnie will definitely ask a lot of things too.. there was a krystal unnie too at the party... right..." yerin explained

"aaah~~ yeah..." sinb reply who realized

they both fell silent at once..

because of the actions that sinb did at the party and even got to plan their fake relationship, it actually made them unable to think of answers and explanations from everyone.

until finally yerin thought of somewhere.

"what if we go to my parents house, but--" yerin said stopped

sinb just glanced yerin at that time.. without asking.

"but it cant happened tho." yerin said.

"why?" sinb asked right now

"my house is so far away--" yerin explained

"its okay, as long as if we arrives at unnie's house, unnie can explain it to unnie's parents without us being suspected." sinb said

"well, if it's about that, you dont need to worry... but the problem is, my house is far away." yerin explained..

"geureom, let's just go to unnie's house now.. give me the location." sinb said directly

"seriously?" yerin asked

"nee ." sinb replied.. "maybe the best way for us must be to avoid sowonie and the others first." sinb said.

and yerin agreed to avoid the others for a while. until finally yerin and sinb really agreed that they were going to yerin's parents house that night.

and after a few hours on the trip, finally the two of them got very late there.. even when it was seen yerin's father who was going to clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter