part 6

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

some time after the departure of sinb at that time, yves also decided to go too.. in fact, uves didnt like to talk with sowon or yuju at that time, eventho at least they knew each other but they were not familiar. then yuju and sowon were reluctant to greet yves, because yves arrogant behavior..

after yves really left the parking area, sowon and yuju started to take turns nagging..

"heol! mwoya--" sowon said.

"she's very excessive, just coming up with her haughty style just now?" yuju said

"heol, how unfortunate is sinb who has to always deal with her..." sowon said again..

a few moments later sowon realized that there was still yerin, eunha and the other two people there with them...

but because they felt that the previous problem was sinb's personal, none of the 4 people asked.. they were just silent, in their silence..

until finally sowon started inviting them to enter the dormitory area together.. sure enough, they could also get their room numbers as soon as possible..

on the way while in the dorm corridor, someone starts saying and asking..

"eeo-- is, your friend sinb-- is she alright, shouldn't you be looking for her now?" yerin asked..

yeah.. yerin ask like that because according to sowon and yuju look relaxed without looking for sinb who seems like she's in a difficult time when meeting with a girl before.. because sinb looks really avoid the girl before that.

sowon replied to yerin's words at that time..

"she'll be fine." sowon said

"nee, it's even better if it doesn't bother me now.." yuju explained

"wae?" heejin asked.. just curious ..

yuju and sowon glanced at heejin at the moment... as if they confused at interpreting Hheejin's question just now..

and fortunately heejin doesn't respond that low tho, heejin immediately understands..

then heejin responds again...

"aah~ what i mean is, why do you think it would be better not to disturb her eventho she is sad for sure now.." heejin explained this time..

"because that's how she is.." sowon replied

"really, i don't understand at all~~." umji said pitched..

"don't make a song too, please" yuju replied

umji also just grinned..

"the point, sinb is a rather different person.." sowon explained.

"the difference, she is still human, right.." eunha asked

"OFC, dear☹️" sowon replied briefly ..

eventho they don't understand the personality of sinb that sowon and yuju explained.. that the other 4 people were just silent and didn't ask many questions back, because they havent the same class as they could, but.. it can only be as thin as that.

a few moments later, they were seen stopping in front of the TU dorm office like that, to ask for their room number, because they planned that night they would already be sleeping in the dorm..

so when they entered the TU office, apparently there was sinb in there who was sitting there casually...

"... sinb." sowon said

sinb just glances at sowon, without speaking..

"she was here too, apparently." heejin said

"what are you doing here?" yuju asked

"wait for the dorm key, huh?" umji continued asking

sinb just nodded for a moment without answer..

until finally there were no more conversations after that, they just kept quiet while waiting for ahjusi at TU office to give each other their room keys

before, after saying in the direction of sinb, sowon along with them one by one also con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter