part 3

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after sinb leaving from the canteen, the canteen was in chaos with all the groups talking about their respective opinions, regarding the previous incident.

including yerin's group too..

umji who started to say..

"yakh-- mwoya, how scary just now (╥﹏╥)" umji said

"how dare that ahjusi do it.." eunha said too

"but, why does she need to be forced like that just to go back to her house? isn't it a bit weird." heejin said..

"neee... that's right." umji continued saying.

instantly, yuju turned her body and looked at yerin and her three friends... yeah that's because they were talking about sinb.

"don't mind other people's business." yuju said who immediately defended sinb..

those are to be rather shocked, because yuju suddenly say so..

"why you angry?" umji replied resentfully

"because sinb is our friend.." yuju said

"hey-- yuju-ah.. stop it.." sowon persuaded

"anyway, we're just surprised.. it's not that wrong." eunha said who joined in conversation..

"yes, obviously it's wrong, because it's none of your business, right?" yuju replied again..

yeah, yuju was rather upset because of the previous incident, when sinb was forced to go with her stepmother's orders.. like it's not fair... so, yuju is rather sensitive..

"yakh... just relax." heejin said..

"heejin-ah, dont mind it.." yerin said to heejin..

"nee... you guys need to stop fighting now." sowon said..

"then tell unnie friend, don't be so emotional that easily." eunha said.

"nee... sowonie friend is rather stiff." umji continued

heejin also nodded... while yerin was just shut up.. yerin is the coolest of all peoples there.

yuju also looks surprised for a moment.. while trying to digest..

"sowonie and they know each other?" yuju asked towards sowon.

"eoo--" sowon nodded who was a little hesitant..

yuju tilted her head for a moment because she felt confused..

"lets sit first, yuju-ah .." sowon invite.. "i will explain it.." sowon said again

but yuju refused quickly..

"why do we have to sit here unnie? with them?" yuju ask who doesn't like it..

eunha, heejin and umji pout were seen again..

"aniyy-- sit here first, so i can explain..." sowon said

finally yuju obeyed the will of sowon wish...

"but.. dont be too surprised.." sowon said suddenly

"just straight to the point, unnie. don't be constricted.. i'm so resilient..." yuju said

"so, i already have a lover." sowon said

"neee? with who?" yuju shocked

"her name, eunha.. jung eunha.." sowon replied

"eun---ha?" yuju said.. "who is she.." yuju asked again.

yuju looked surprised even until sowon's hand moved and pointed at one person out of the 4 people who were also at the same table with them at that time..

yuju follows where sowon's hand is pointing and... its eunha's face.

"really?" yuju shocked

"eoo." sowon replied

"aniyy-- since when, how come i and sinb don't know at all?" yuju asked

"i was just about to tell you tho.." sowon explained

yuju was silent.. yeah it's more she just shocked, not because she don't like it, right... if it's a matter of relationship, their privacy can't be banned even though they're a close friends.

"that's why, i hold back for you guys not to fight.. or it can affect my relationship too." sowon said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter