part 26

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a few days after the incident that night, heejin completely avoided yerin..

not even just yerin, heejin avoids everyone and just does her activities alone..

eunha, umji and even yerin looked surprised by the silence that heejin suddenly showed... however, no matter how much they asked, heejin would also always say that she was fine..

honestly, yerin feels lost in the figure of heejin these days..

.......

today lectures will begin soon..

and yerin has been ready since a while ago..

now yerin is seen on the balcony of her and sinb's room..

yerin also looks silent while staring at the cellphone screen.

there was heejin contact who yerin look at that time..

yerin looks just staring doubtfully at her cellphone screen.

because, heejin didn't send yerin messages at all or didn't even call yerin these days..

yeah.. its too rare...

because heejin never went past a day to send yerin a message.. but, heejin seemed to have changed and even avoided yerin these days..

yerin felt there was a little emptiness over it.. yerin felt that she had lost her closest friend who always gave more than enough attention..

yerin looked lost for a while..

until finally yerin was surprised because someone came who reprimanded her from behind..

"just call her if it feels really torturing your mind.." said someone..

"eoo. sinb--" yerin said, chuckling a little

at the same time, sinb also glanced at yerin's cellphone screen, and saw the name and contact information of heejin..

after that sinb was silent for a moment.

then sinb started speaking again.

"if she really worries unnie, just call her then." sinb said again

"eo? aniya--, maybe she doesn't want to be bothered first." yerin explained..

yerin looks like a brief pout, then directs her gaze towards the front of their balcony.. yerin looks at the street below..

and sinb only see the side of yerin's face now..

like there was something stuck in sinb's heart at that time.. but it couldn't be explained.

then sinb started to say again.

"is heejin--" sinb said stopped

when at that time yerin stared at her, with a brief gaze too.. sinb stopped her words..

and yerin, immediately raised her eyebrows as if asking sinb to continue her words.

but sinb was silent immediately.

"heejin, wae?" yerin asked

sinb immediately shook her head like she didn't continue her speak.

"aniya.. forget it.." sinb explained

yerin also glanced at sinb with an astonished look... however, yerin had not had time to ask again, at that time sinb immediately said goodbye to go to her class... yes as an excuse.

"my class will start soon, so i will go now.." sinb explained.

"but--" yerin said stopped

even sinb had already left the balcony by then.

that day they also carry out their respective activities on campus.. with different schedules..

sowon, sinb and yuju look like they will be a little late returning to their dorms because their classes are overtime.

meanwhile yerin, heejin, eunha and umji have been back since this afternoon.

......

even the sunset has shown itself.

at that time yerin decided to leave her room because she felt very bored.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter