part 16

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"unnie, lets start acting as my lover tonight... and keep this up." sinb said

yerin was surprised..

they stay silent in each other's eyes.. until finally yerin saying first..

"what is your real plan, sinb-ah." yerin asked... with a serious face..

sinb silent and didn't reply to yerin's question.. until yerin finally realized that the wound on sinb's hand had to be treated right then.

finally, yerin started saying ..

"let's treat your wound first." yerin said

again .. sinb just hold yerin's arm without saying much ..

"please, help me tonight." sinb said again ..

yerin was speechless.. hasn't responded much ...

but the two of them are still loyal in looking at each other ...

"then, what should i help you with?" yerin finally finally melted.

"unnie needs to be my lover and come with me to the event tonight." sinb explain 

yerin chuckles a little ... on what sinb said just now ..

"what do you really want to do, sinb-ah." yerin said.

"i'll tell my stepmother, unnie." sinb reply 

"but, will that be okay for you?" yerin ask .. who worry ..

yes maybe yerin think, if it really sinb please don't need to come to sinb hurting herself at that time ... but it's different from sinb thinking, she even thinks the opposite ... that she has to come explain whatever the situation is ..

and yes yerin chose to lose..

"geure, i will follow your will, so we have to treat your wound first now.. arraseo?" yerin asked ..

sinb was just silent and according to.

...

after that, in short. in the afternoon, sinb immediately took yerin out of the dorm and headed to a boutique to get ready ...

previously sinb had sent a message to sowon and yuju through their group chat... that sinb invited them to come to HW.GROUP tonight ...

on the way there aren't many people who talk about sinb and yerin ... but yerin is quite worried about sinb's injured hands, but sinb is forced to drive the car ..

finally, yerin started offering her..

"sinb-ah, I can drive a car for us." yerin said

"aniyo." sinb clearly said

yerin shut up with only one answer that sinb gave..

at that time, yerin had no idea where sinb would take her, but yerin just kept quiet because sinb forced her ..

sinb starts saying again.

"can i ask unnie to do something?" sinb asked

"what-" yerin replied.

"can you deactivate your cellphone now? It's just that no one is bothering you." sinb said

"nee? seriously?" 6erin asked.

sinb nodded with certainty ..

and yes... after a while, yerin followed sinb's words..

then a few more moments, when they arrived at the boutique who was maximized, sinb immediately asked for clothes that she seemed to have ordered beforehand for her and yerin ..

"wear this clothes, unnie." sinb clearly handed over a shirt

"nee?" surprised yerin ..

sinb fell silent and stared at yerin briefly ... however, a few moments later yerin started nodding in understanding ..

yerin and sinb finally changed their clothes at that time ...

.........

while in the dorm at this time, now it's chaos again .. starting from chat that sinb send to sowon and yuju, to heejin who is really confused about the whereabouts of yerin where now, while her cellphone is off.

sowon began to say.

"i knew it.. sinb will get rid of her stepmother.. she won't be shut up.." sowon said

"woah.... that would be very stressful.." eunha replied

"but will it be okay?" umji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter