part 15

MY SCENERY IS JUST YOU - ENGLISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after krystal brought sinb and yerin to the cafe, krystal starts asking her sister again about the wound around her lips..

"so, why?" krystal asked pointing at sinb's lips

"someone hit me." sinb clearly said... shorty

"mwoya--, did you fight with someone?" krystal asked

sinb is silent with her soft nod..

"who?" krystal surprised

"our family bodyguards.." sinb explained

krystal is flinched for a while..

"when?" krystal asked

"today.." sinb explained

"nee? does that mean when you are here too?" krystal asked

sinb nodded slowly again without answering too much.

meanwhile, yerin just kept quiet and didn't interfere a lot.. as usual..

"are they here tol?" krystal ask again.

sinb just nods her head towards krystal without speaking..

"but why they hit you?" krystal asked

"because i started hitting them." sinb honest

"ndee?" krystal surprised again ... "why?" krystal asked

sinb also stares lazily towards krystal because her sister was too cranky at that time

"seriously, but why.." krystal asked again.

"because they hurt her." sinb said clearly points to yerin

"mwoya??" krystal surprised.. "where's the wound?" krystal asks, who is also a bit worried

yerin who was the topic of discussion at that time finally got a chance to be surprised, until yerin finally showed her arm that was already covered with a plaster wound... yeah it wasn't really how much the wound was, only sinb didn't really like their bodyguards at the time.

yerin began to say softly..

"the wound isn't severe either." yerin explained.

"still--that's the same hurt." sinb reply..

"mwoya--, they are too much if this is the way.." krystal said again.

sinb only shut up.. not responding anymore..

then krystal starts asking.

"what this time is the problem they want to bring you? is it because of the engagement again? or is there something else?" krystal ask..

sinb was quiet because the questions krystal asked were a bit private, right..

and at that moment yerin was well aware of her position.

finally, yerin started asking questions, although she was doubtful..

"eoo-- do i need to leave from here first?" yerin asked ..

sinb and krystal glanced at yerin at that time..

then followed the answer from sinb.

"aniyy-- just stay here." sinb reply

then sinb looks at krystal now.. and answers krystal's questions..

"molla--, before of that, she was actually called me, but i turned off my cell phone immediately." sinb clearly said

"heol, i was thinking when she would let us live in peace." krystal said .. "if there's anything, you have to tell unnie first eo? do you understand?" krystal continued saying..

"eoo.." sinb replied with a nod..

after that, they stayed at the cafe for a while until finally krystal decided to go back to seoul, and coincidentally sinb with yerin, would be join out with lrystal too.

....

at the hwang home...

*soundproofing slammed*.

yves who was still there was shocked..

looks mrs.hwang was furious and even slammed her tea glass at that time, when she finished receiving reports on the phone from her bodyguards just now..

but after looking very angry before, mrs.hwang tried to calm down again... yeah.. trying not to get too emotional though..

mrs.hwang was seen standing and walking after that, heading to one of the cupboards in the corner of the living room, then mrs.hwang opened a drawer of the cabinet..

mrs.hwang took something from the drawer, and brought it to yves.

soon after, madam hwang gave yves an card invitation..

yves looked at the card invitation carefully.. and was a bit surprised..

..

"aunty?" yves was surprised

"bring some card invitations and just spread them to your friends." explained mrs.hwang.

yves still silent.. yeah that includes something quite sudden anyway.. because it is written that this weekend the engagement was held.. yeah a bit strange when the event will be held, because they haven't even gotten approval from sinb for this..

"but, auntie--" yves said stopped.

"don't think about anything else, and you just have to focus on finding sinb's heart after this..." said mrs.hwang.. "and you can go back to your dorm now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter