Eight: Effort

Lovely Fluffies

In early 2017...

The two men were sitting while facing each other seriously. Facing the new director he almost met every day which also boring for him. Once again, he sighed deeply while knocking at the scenario on his hand. He leaned his back on the couch and was stunned thinking about 'why does the man in front of him keep asking him to be in his movie?'. And he was also thinking about the way he can reject the scenario. 

"So, how about that Hyunbin-ssi?" the director smiled sheepishly while holding his hands tight hoping he would accept the offer. 

"What's your name?" he puffed out his breath frustratedly. 

"Lee Jongsuk. Lee... Jong... Suk..." the director spelled his name specifically. 

"Lee Jongsuk????" Hyunbin straightened his back and looked at him while blinking his eyes in amazement. "I don't think so..." he peeked at him carefully while scratching his chin. 

"What do you mean by 'I don't think so'?" Lee Jongsuk said while fidgeting his palms uneasily still trying to be polite. 

"Isn't Lee Jongsuk an actor?" Hyunbin said tilting his head aside.

"Please help me! This is my debut as a director!" Lee Jongsuk pleaded while squeezing his hands together almost kneeling. 

"Yah...Yah...Yah! Don't do that! You make me like a bad person here," Hyunbin said while looking at surroundings carefully. "Tsk! Why are you choosing me?" 

"Because, I just imagined that you're perfect for this character," he added with an awkward smile while he didn't get a good response from Hyunbin. 

"What do you mean by perfect??? You mean I am a bad person??" he said widening his eyes while chirping his mouth pissed off.  "Unbelievable!"

"If you aren't a bad person, you won't let me run for you for days though," Lee Jongsuk mumbled in a low voice pouting his mouth.

"What??? Hah..." Hyunbin sighed his breath loudly and took a glass of water in front of him. "I am busy, you know!" he waved the glass before gulping the water. "And what do you mean by a villain?? Don't you know that I prefer protagonist to antagonist? I reject this!" Hyunbin slammed the scenario on the table. 

"Hyunbin-nim..." Lee Jongsuk clasped his hands while blinking his eyes cutely. 

"Director-nim, is this face really fit with the villain's character?" Hyunbin smiled with his made-up eye smile while turning his face to the right and left with the Nike symbol's finger under his chin. 

"You look scarier..." he mumbled in a low voice in shock after seeing the actor's expression that drastically changed. 

"What?" Hyunbin cleared his throat uneasily and took a look at the scenario. "And also. Who wants to be my partner? Does any woman want this character? Without a romance in it with me as a co-star. And also..." Hyunbin chirped while grabbing the scenario trying hard to explain the reasons no one would accept the offer. ".... Who wants it?? Woman as an officer and I would die in the end. Is it poss.."

"Son Yejin has accepted the offer," Lee Jongsuk said straight at his eyes innocently and followed by his awkward eye smile 

"Possible. Yah...Possible! Brilliant! I think Min Taegu is perfect for me..." Hyunbin nodded while looking at the scenario seriously while his brows scrunching and his hand tried to open the pages one by one once again. "Woo...this scenario is amazing! Haha..." he laughed awkwardly and looked at the scenario with the smile remained on his face.

"But, Min Taegu iasa villain. You said that..."

"Yeah, you're genius. I have never taken a villain's character. I thought it is a good idea to broaden my character..." he said while nodding his head cheerfully. "Is there any male actors beside me do you have in mind?" 

"There is Kim..."

"Kim Taepyung??" Hyunbin cut Jongsuk's words loudly that covered Jongsuk's low voice. "That is a good choice. No one would be a perfect as Kim Taepyung," he smiled widely and clapped his hands proudly."Bravo! Director-nim!" 

"Ah...Yes..." Jongsuk froze in his place still being puzzled by his sudden reaction.

"I accept this scenario. Don't offer this to anyone!" Hyunbin said while waking up from the couch, bringing the scenario with him before walking away. But then again, Hyunbin walked back after some steps.

"Wait! Son Yejin as an office and Hyunbin a.k.a Kim Taepyung as a villain. Note this!"  He convinced it with his index finger which signing it as a full-stop. "Get it?" He then left Jongsuk dumbfounded in the room. 

-to be continued-

A/N
Hi, my beloved readers ^^
Here is an update ^^
Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

And also please support my other stories especially, Lovely Fluffies's twins Unseen ^^
Gomawo ❤

With Love,
Byeol-nim❤