Second Encounter

Lovely Fluffies

Second Encounter

One day in 2007...

Hyunbin was looking for his seat in the middle of the crowd. The premiere of the movie would be begun soon and he was still standing in between people who also hustled to their seats.

He puffed his cheeks as he got to his seat and adjusting his jacket he wore. The rush made his long hair wet and naturally he fixed it with his finger. The lamps in the room started turning off one by one and the screen inaugurated the introduction. As the movie was starting, his eyes glued on the screen and overwhelmed by the story while his finger touching his lower lip which opened when he was enchanting into something.

'DRRT DRRRT'

Suddenly, he felt a vibration on his right lap. Without looking into the vibration stuff, he pushed the handphone that vibrated in his right jeans pocket and concentrating on the screen once again. He hated it when something disturbed him on watching the movie.

"Someone is turning it off..." he heard someone who was whispering from the front row of his seat. After the vibration, there it came to the whispers. The whispers and vibration in the short time made him rolling his eyes.

"Once again, please!" A woman's voice begged.

"Excuse me, miss! You don't want to disturb everyone by looking for that this moment, right?" another whisper replied from the same seat. He took a glance while sighing being irritated by the noise.

"You are already disturbing people..." he murmured in a low voice puffing his cheeks irritatedly.

Finally, the movie's premiere was ended with claps from the audience. As the audiences were rushing one by one, he chose to wait until the crowd left the place since he was already tired from the snaking queue that pissing him off from the start. As the crowd started leaving the seat one by one, the front seat audience in front of him who kept whispering while the movie was started, woke up from her seat and turned her back facing the row he was seated for. She asked the people beside him one by one while he was still frozen in his seat looking at a familiar lady who looked so troubled. He paused for a moment when the people she asked, were shaking their heads and it aroused her stress. Suddenly, the lady's eyes met him and she widened her eyes in surprise.

"Hyunbin-ssi..."

"Yejin-ssi..."

They greeted each other in unison. Their index fingers met and he woke up from his seat covering his mouth in disbelief.

"What are you doing, Yejin-ssi?" he strumbled while still being amazed by the situation.

"Ah... I am looking for my handphone... I was in this row before to seek my seat, I thought my handphone was falling somewhere in this row," she rubbed her forehead in worry.

"Ah... I will help you..." he d his left pocket and turning on his phone. "Can you tell me your phone number, Yejin-ssi?"

"Ah.. 010-xxxxxxxx" she whispered in case someone was listening to the conversation. He called the number and waiting for the phone to be vibrated while turning his back right and left to seek the vibrating thing around him. Suddenly, he stopped when he felt something vibrating in his right pocket. He gazed at Yejin's worried face who clasped her hands together in the hope she could find her phone. He raised a brow while giving a faintly smile. Carefully, he pulled out the phone from his right pocket. As it was predicted, Yejin sighed in relief and awkwardly reached for her phone with her hands politely plus with eye smile. "Thank you, Hyunbin-ssi..." she said while rejecting the call. He turned off his phone in a daze and scratching his nape uneasily.

"Ah... I felt it vibrated when the movie was started. I thought it was mine..." he bit his lower lip being awkward while Yejin held her lips shyly.

"It is fine, Hyunbin-ssi..." she scratched her nape under her straight long hair awkwardly. They kept standing with nervous postures taking a glance into each other.

"Can I?"

"Can I?"

They burst their words which were coming in unison and ended up laughing together.

"Can I save your number, Yejin-ssi?" he added boldly with a more confident smile and got a nod from Yejin.

"Can I?" she asked.

"Sure..." he replied without complaining.

-to be continued-

A/N:

Enjoy the story ^^

With Love, 

Byeol-nim