A Not So Secret Heist

Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's POV:

"You guys ready?" I asked as we got out of the van

"I'm good," Sana said, checking the belt at her waist.

"Yeah.." Mina mumbled and I looked over to the other woman since she gave us no response.

"Yeah.. I'm fine" she said and stalked towards the back entrance from where she'd enter.

" She's not fine" Sana said as we watched her disappear into the shadows.

"Yeah"

"But you know what we have to do" Mina said cutting to the point

"Yeah" Sana said biting her lip looking away

"Good. Jeong?"

"Yeah.. Go, I'll handle the cameras. Make sure to look out for each other and come back safe."

"Kay. Satang, come on!" Mina said as she broke into a run to enter the building.

"Bye Jeong" Sana called out as she followed Mina. I nodded and went back into the van and waited for the security barriers to fall.

"Jeongyeon?" Sana asked

"You should have visuals in 5..4..3..2..1.." I said as I pressed the button to get into the security system.

"Yeah.. We do"

"Okay we're going in" Mina said as she hacked the passcode and entered the building. I observed all the cameras, but could find nothing suspicious. Which was strange. Usually an agency would have guards but this one.."

"Jeongyeon! Is it all clear?" Sana's voice rang in my ears. I replied in the affirmative after enlarging the camera in the corridor they were about to enter and making sure nothing seemed off.

"There are people here! You said it was clear!" Mina hissed.

"You guys entered already?" I asked when I couldn't see them on any of my screens

"Of course we did! You said it was all clear!" Sana huffed. And that's when it all clicked in my head. We'd been fools! We'd been tricked. Uh oh. I'd hacked into a pre-recorded feed of empty corridors and led Mina and Sana into a trap. .

"" I cursed as I tried desperately to find the actual footage.

"Jeongyeon? Why did everything go blank?" Sana asked

"Crap. Crap... I need you two to get out of there now! Some alarm went off somewhere and all I can see are firewalls bouncing into place"

"What? Oh god Jeongyeon! You've never been this careless." Mina whisper yelled When 

 

Momo's POV:

"They make a lot of noise while entering don't they?" Irene asked, flipping her gun in hand as we waited for the ambush to occur.

"That they do.." I replied while keeping my eye on the CCTV footage. Since I'd already known how other organisations worked, I'd made sure to get a bunch of dummies installed instead of real CCTV cameras so that when they were hacked, all they'd get is pre-recorded footage. While the real cameras were hidden behind many many layers of code which when hacked would ring an alarm bell. But it was hard to hack it anyway.

"The firewalls are going up and all systems are shutting down." Jackson spoke up and I nodded.

"So they finally caught on huh?" Lisa chuckled as she hopped down from the table.

"All exit and entry points are locked. They're stuck now" Jin drawled, cracking his knuckles.

"Go deal with these two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter