Pain

Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV:

"Momo uncle wants to see you. He seems mad. He wanted me to tell you to meet him for a training session. And this time he said he wants you to do it in front of everyone. I know you hate doing this Momo but I'm sorry. I couldn't do anything. Please don't be late and make things worse. He is really mad and it will certainly not end well if your late. " Jeong told me when she'd called me earlier this morning.

I sighed as I drove to the building. I knew what he wanted to do to me. I also knew what training he wanted me to show everyone. He wanted me to go on the obstacle course and simultaneously fight some of the trainers. I had done it multiple times before but no one else could do it. Jeong could of course and maybe two others could but the fact that he wanted everyone to see me said a lot. It meant that all the trainers would be there to fight me and that people would get more scared of me or maybe my status as a queen would rise higher. I walked out of my car and into the elevator. I calmed my breathing and focused on my task. I waited till it got to the 17th floor and then got out. A lot of people had gathered there already. I kept my poker face on and walked towards where I knew my dad would be standing. I hated that man. I used to love him before but then feelings changed and I began to loathe him. I wanted to tell Jeong but he had me under lock and key. He drove a hard deal which I had no choice but to accept.

All heads turned to me and it was silent the moment I reached my dad. He looked at me and smirked. He told me to go warm up and change and that I had 5 minutes to do so. I gave him my coldest and most evil smirk and could feel some of the others flinch. I went into the locker room and changed into my training clothes. I was stretching my legs when I heard someone ask "what happened to your head? And where did you go for 3 days huh?"

I ignored Jeong and continued with my stretching. "Momo! Answer me!! Don't shut me out. Momo Please.. I have been worried sick." She begged. I finally looked at her and said "I'm fine. It was an accident. I'll tell you later after this nonsense". She closed her eyes for a second and walked out. I followed her into the training room where I could see five of our best trainers on the mat. Ugh I knew where this was heading. I walked over to them and looked at them with a blank face.

"No rules. Just Fight. All of you have been asked to come here so that you can witness what an actual training session is like. You must work harder" dad said to the crowd. Why I called him dad I didn't know but I did.

I turned back to the trainers and felt someone tie a blindfold over my eyes. Great. An obstacle course would be better than this. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter