Broken

Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's POV:
 Four hours passed but Momo didn't return. It had been four hours since the incident but there was no Momo. We'd cleaned up the office and had also handled the media and were back at our training area but Momo didn't call or return. I was mad at her but I was also worried. She seemed upset and broken after that fight. I didn't know why but she seemed lost. More than ever. She hadn't come to sleep at all. I half wondered where she was. My line of thoughts was interrupted by a kick to my arm.
"Yaaa! Ahh! It hurtss! Why would you kick me like that? Mina- yaaaa!!" I whined.
" We are training Jeongyeon- ah. Get your head back here" She snapped back. 
I sighed and went for her but she dodged and used the trick Momo had used today, a feigned punch and roundhouse kick. But since I already knew that move I dodged again and swung my leg out in an arc causing her to lose her balance and fall on her . I smirked as I walked over and held out my hand. I may not be as good as Momo, but I had my own moves. She grabbed my hand and got up. Her face was too close to mine so I left her hand too fast and she fell on her again. 
"What the hell?!" She snapped as she got up. She huffed and went away. I shook my head and went over to Tzuyu and Chaeng who were busy daydreaming about how Momo fought and how good she was. I whacked Chaeng on her head from the back and told her to snap out of it. I got them to shove their asses on the training field and the simulator for them. I increased the difficulty so that they would have to work harder and faster than the previous time. We trained, ate, watched a movie with the 5 of us snuggling in the mini theatre we had and enjoyed our day off. We decided to sleep and relax on our first day off and  go to the surveillance room to check on things tomorrow. 

Nayeon's POV:
What do I do? My boss was in front of my door!. Oh My God! And I shut it right to her face after opening it!! 
I bit my lip straightened my hair as much as I could and opened the door. She was still there luckily. 
"Sorry" I mumbled and moved aside to let her in. She looked up at me and tilted her head. I could tell she was amused by my reactions. She smirked and came in. She held up a neatly wrapped ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter