Fathers & Daughters

Troubles of having IDOL parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls were at their dorm,checking their phones after the news announced."oh my dear God."Claudia whispered.

"Oh...my 18th fear just took place!"Chaeyeon began to walk from left to right.

"What is your 18th fear?"Nara asked while searching for news.

"Receiving unreasonable hate."

"What are other 17 fears?"Sakura asked.

"Losing my family members,disappointing my parents,losing one of you,disappointing EXO-Ls,EXO's disbandment,diseases & sicknesses,earthquake,volcano erupt_"

"So your fourth fear has taken place too."Mina pointed out.

"Right..."she muttered.

"Just hear this!"Taehyo,who was lying on the couch,said."that old codger is a real low life & rotter,only thing I can say is that he is a dirty dog!"

"What? Th-that was about my dad?"Jina ran out of her room.

"I really don't know what is in uncle's brain."Kyungmin said,leaning against the door."It's just destroying his image."

"Not only his,but Jina's too."Juran added.

Jina sat on couch,tears rolling down her face.she didn't care if people swear at her,but she always hated the people who say bad things about her parents."why did you do that dad?"she whispered.

***

"Hyung this was the craziest thing you have done in the history of K-pop!"Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Baekhyun..."Taeyeon whispered.

"What? Am I wrong? Sehun-ah,am I wrong? Yerim,Seulgi,you tell...Chanyeol am I wrong? Say something!"

"Actually hyung,you must not sa_"Chanyeol began but got distracted when someone knocked the door.

Kyungsoo walked in after knocking the door."meeting finished successfully.I got the permission hyung,one hour in KBS1 is ours.the date is...7th April,second Anniversary of girls' debut."he informed.

"What's up oppa?"Seulgi turned to Junmyeon."why did you reserve an hour in KBS1?"

He stood up."we must have a live concert...& we will tell all the world who some of the girls are..."

"You want to talk about Chaeyeon's identity?!"

"& Sarang's?"

"I agree,we must have announced sooner."Baekhyun sar on a chair.

Junmyeon nodded in agreement."Ms.Kim,inform girls."

"Yes CEO."

***

"Are you all sure you want to sing that song? It's too old!"

"Hina unnie,just do as Jina unnie has told you...you are the leader of musicians for God's sake!"Sarang told Heechul & Momo's daughter who also worked for S.M.

"But CEO said otherwise..."

"Just do as we say,I got to go now...fighting."she ran to her group.

Live starts!

"One,two,three.Hello we are EXO girls,we are one."the bowed at the same time."we are going to be with you for one hour,hope you enjoy the night with us."Taehyo was acting like the leader since Jina couldn't focus."so we want to start our night with a cover.Daddy by Beyoncé."

Junmyeon who was in the backstage alongside other seven members, stood up in disbelief."they should sing their debut song,what are they doing?"

"I don't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter