Seoul City

Eclipse (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months Later

 

"Are you nervous?" Eunha held a plate full of food that was given by the staff. Eunha was always around with whatever schedule Yuna had since she was usually free, but the staff didn't mind. They loved her energy and she wasn't afraid of being generous, constantly giving coffee and pastries to Yuna's managers and stylists.

 

"Do I look nervous?" Yuna looked at her best friend through the vanity mirror, her makeup artist focusing on her eyebrows. "This is our first concert and every seat is sold out... I'm just so grateful and appreciative about everything, but sometimes it doesn't feel real."

 

"You deserve it though. Both of you guys do. You worked hard and you've dreamt about this moment since we were kids." Eunha smiled, shoving a piece of kimbap in before breaking her chopsticks apart. "Where's Seulgi?"

 

"She's taking a quick nap then it'll be her turn to get her makeup done."

 

"I see..." Eunha stood, walking closer so she could sit beside Yuna instead. 

 

The singer grasped a water bottle that had a straw poked through the cap, taking gentle sips every now and then. The TV set up in the corner of the dressing room showed live footage of their fans lining up to head inside. There were thousands of people, and the sight would've made Yuna cry if only she didn't get her makeup done. "Yewon is coming..?"

 

"She is," Eunha giggled, showing Yuna the texts between her and the youngest. "She's pretty excited even if it's just an overnight trip, but she'll probably miss the beginning since they're still heading here as we speak."

 

"That's okay," Yuna exhaled out of relief. "Just as long as she's here, I'm happy. Are the others coming soon?"

 

"Mhm. Sojung messaged me and said they should be in their seats as soon as the concert starts. Eunbi is bringing Jinnie, Sojung donated the partner pass to one of your lucky fans, and Yerin brought Joy. Do you remember her?"

 

"I do," the singer chuckled. "I'm glad she came. She always came to Yewon's defense when they worked together."

 

"Yeah..." Eunha looked at her best friend through their reflection, the makeup artist walking away to take a quick snack break. "About Yewon's seats... Since Eunbi's going to be there..."

 

"I handled that." Yuna fixed her bangs, clearing gently. "I purposely placed them in the seats furthest away from each other."

 

"Wait so that means I can't sit with her?" Eunha pouted. "It'll be obvious if I continuously leave my seat..."

 

"Just stay in your seat. Yewon said we can stop by later tonight at her hotel with Sana to have a private dinner. Didn't she say she was staying in Banyan Tree Club?"

 

"Ooh," Eunha hummed. "They do have good room service."

 

"You stayed there before?" Yuna rose her eyebrow. "It's crazy expensive and you're not one to usually splurge on a hotel room."

 

"It was a colleague's birthday party, so... I couldn't say no!"

 

"Good morning," Seulgi yawned, wrapping herself in a throw blanket with her eyes barely open as Eunha chuckled in amusement.

 

"You look adorable!" 

 

"That's an honor coming from you," Seulgi laughed. "Have they started lining up?"

 

"They're coming in already. Are you nervous?" Yuna smiled up at her partner. "You're going to do great."

 

"Only because you're there with me to keep me focused," the other singer huffed, preparing herself to get her makeup done. "By the way, our CEO told our stylists that WHY.K suddenly agreed to make us costumes for our next comeback. How lucky are we?"

 

"What?" Yuna straightened up, surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter