Invitation

Eclipse (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're sure they're not going to take pictures of me inside?" Yuna pulled her hoodie over her head as she followed behind her best friends. "My fans are kind of crazy and they'll immediately assume that Seulgi and I aren't on good terms if we're seen with other people."

 

"That doesn't seem healthy at all," Eunha laughed. "It's weirdly obsessive if you ask me..."

 

"I know," the singer sighed. "I love Seulgi, but we both respect spending time apart since we see each other way too much already."

 

Yewon couldn't help but roll her eyes, using her fingertip scanner to allow access inside of her company building. "Yes, you're safe. I've been working here for over two years and none of my pictures have been released. You can trust my employees."

 

Within seconds, Yewon escorted her friends inside of the elevator that lead straight to her office which only specific people had access to. The office was massive with two glass entrance doors and one-sided view windows that looked over the city of Tokyo. Being a major clothing company, the building had to be in the heart of the most populated city in the world. This also meant Yewon needed to have her own entrance to the building just in case the media were following her. Yuna and Eunha were impressed. 

 

"Wow..."

 

"You really made a name for yourself," Eunha murmured, her eyes scanning the view. "Your desk is glass yet so sturdy and it's– it's so massive?"

 

"You have a private bathroom and breakroom too?" Yuna chuckled. "You hate being around people that much?"

 

Yewon shrugged, pulling out her leather chair to sit on, allowing her friends to roam around as much as they pleased. "I just work better alone."

 

"Can you believe this though?" Eunha twirled from excitement. "Our baby used to be an assistant and now she's one of the most famous designers around the world! You were really the same person a few years ago serving coffee to clients and setting schedules."

 

Yewon looked down in amusement, her fingers parting open her newest stack of folders to go over. In reality, as much as Yewon loved her job now, she sometimes missed her days as an assistant, but she wasn't sure if she missed the job or someone specific. 

 

Yuna zipped up her sweater, standing in front of the brightly lit shelf that was built into the wall, perfectly showcasing all of the company's awards. Squinting, the singer stepped forward to look closer, finally spotting what caught her eyes. "No way..." She stretched her arm, grabbing her newest album that was in display with the trophies, holding it up to Yewon. "You have Dual's new album...?"

 

The CEO's smile was sheepish but genuine. She simply nodded as Eunha took a seat on the couch with her legs swinging out of happiness. They were all happy to be together, but visually, Eunha was the most content. Her mind felt at ease along with her heart.

 

"Yeah, one of my employees got it for me. We're both huge fans. She should be coming in just a few minutes–"

 

A few knocks were heard on Yewon's doors.

 

"Yewon?" Sana called out, gradually opening the door. "You asked for m– Oh my god?!" A shriek was heard from Yewon's employee, causing the boss to laugh to herself as Yuna jumped back in surprise. "Y-You're... You're–"

 

"Sana," Yewon called, beckoning her to come inside instead of standing by the door. "I'd like you to meet my two best friends. Jung Eunbi, but she prefers to be called Eunha and Choi Yuna who goes by Yuju. This is Sana. I consider her my newest best friend, but she works for me as my coordinator. She does a fine job at it too."

 

"It's so nice to meet you both..." The employee swallowed thickly, scurrying to stand by her boss's side, anxiously fixing her hair. "Why didn't you tell me I'd be meeting our favorite singer?! I picked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter