The Dating Scene

Eclipse (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: welcome back! it's been a while, hasn't it? because of that, if you're still here, I recommend rereading the past two chapters just to get a refresher. happy reading!

 

Three months. That was the last time Yuna heard from Yerin. The day they —.. The day Yerin decided it was best to end things between them. Of course Yuna respected her decision, no matter how much it hurt her to admit that she still thought about the latter from day to day. Maybe it was good for both of them? In her reality, there was no way her fans would accept the fact that she was dating someone, especially if that someone was a woman. She also knew that if her fans did anything to attack Yerin, verbally or physically, she would lose it and ruin her career. Yuna shook her head to bring herself back to reality, hearing the studio door open to reveal one of their producers join her to sit on the leather couch. 

 

Kiha was the producer's name. He was well known in the industry, only working with the top artists, guaranteeing them the highest spots in music charts and streaming platforms. He grew a close relationship with Yuna, viewing her as a little sister who wanted to follow his steps. "You've been locked in here for ten hours now," he exclaimed with a worried tone. "I'm not one to meddle with personal problems since boundaries are important, but the only songs you've written so far are... sad."

 

Yuna revealed a sheepish smile. "I guess my work reveals my emotions too well, huh?"

 

"Well, that's how art is created. It's a result of your emotions and that's what makes it beautiful," he reassured. "There's nothing wrong with creating emotional songs like those, but they speak for you. You don't want to worry fans." Glancing at the clock, he frowned. "You already missed dinner too. Why don't you go home and join Seulgi? I'll take care of the rest of the songs. I'll create something more upbeat so we can balance the album out. Sound good?"

 

"Yeah..." Yuna agreed, standing to hug him. She was extremely thankful for him and everything he did for their group. "Thank you, Kiha. I hate asking for help, so I'm glad you can read me like an open book."

 

"No worries," Kiha grinned. "You guys are making me money so I should be the one thanking you," he teased.

 

Yuna left with a small shake to her head, her manager waiting outside to get back home. A few fans were waiting to say hello and without hesitation, she waved and entertained them for a short while. As much as she was hurting inside, she couldn't afford to show it to them. At least not yet.

 

 

Eunbi dropped down to her chair once she finally had time to take a break. She knew as an old CEO how tiring assisting was, but she didn't know how hard it was on her feet. She popped open a flavored seltzer water and kicked her wide heels off. They weren't that comfortable, but they were the most comfortable out of all the heels she's tried on. If only the company didn't have such a strict dress code. Sipping the drink, she made a disgusted face. She muttered, "How could anyone like this?" following another sip to see if she'd change her mind, but no, still tasted as gross as the first time. 

 

"Don't waste the seltzers if you don't like them," Yewon exclaimed after propping the door open with her foot. "Here. Put these in the fridge."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter