Wine & Steak

Eclipse (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for meeting with me last minute. I'm sure you're quite busy." Hayi seated herself across her new music video director and photographer. "I know you're in demand as of the moment, so I feel honored that you'd even agree to my proposal. Your name is SinB, correct?"

 

"Yes, but it's just a nickname I use for my portfolio. I can tell you my real name if you'd like," Eunbi offered, her folder full of her work laid perfectly flat in between them. "Here are some of the samples that I like showing to my clients. It's an honor for me too, by the way, to work with a star as big as you. You dominated America and now you're coming back to Asia to work with me."

 

Hayi shook her head. "No need, we've reviewed your material online enough to know we want you. And thank you, I'm flattered. It was hard, but I'm satisfied." The singer nodded at the workers who brought them their drinks to enjoy while talking. They mutually agreed to work at a cafe since the ambiance was relaxing and both of them loved the smell of freshly brewed coffee. "How was your flight?"

 

"It was good, only some turbulence." Eunbi packed her folder back inside of her bag, making sure it was safe so she could use it next time. Her eyes landed on Hayi's bodyguards that sat at a few different tables, staring at them with a piercing gaze. "Are they always that intimidating?"

 

Hayi couldn't help but laugh, using her spoon to stir in her creamer and sugar. She always made her own coffee since she was so picky with how others added the sweetness. "They have to be since they're protecting me but don't be scared. They won't have a reason to harm you unless you're going to harm me."

 

Eunbi's eyes widened, raising her hands to shake them. "No, no. Of course I won't."

 

"Great," Hayi nodded. "Anyways, did you listen to the song when I sent it to you? I want to get some input from you too and see what you visualized while you listened to it."

 

"I did, it's a great song. I can't wait until it's officially released so I can put it in my playlist." Eunbi unlocked her phone to redirect herself to the notes app. "I jotted down what I felt and imagined while it played. I agree with you with the nightlife and I think it fits a darker ambiance with bright lights. Also, a lot of moments with different couples would be a cute idea. Of course, you'd still be in the music video, but representing different couples in a few scenes will reach a bigger audience."

 

"Hm..." Hayi rested her elbow against the table, her fingers rubbing her chin. "I like the way you think. Sure, we can do that. I don't think I'll be partnered with anyone so I'll just have solo scenes."

 

"Sounds great." Eunbi typed in her notes to add the suggestions Hayi recommended, not bothering to take her eyes off of her screen since she was so focused. "So which locations will we use?"

 

"Downtown Tokyo is definitely one. My younger sister will help us find some tomorrow too, so don't worry about that." Hayi nodded at her guards to prepare the car. "I'll go ahead and go home. I added a tip in your bank account, so you should treat yourself to a good dinner. There's a good steak restaurant not too far from the hotel you're staying at. Maybe even find a date to go with."

 

"Do you think I should go with this one or this one?" Chaerin held up her phone to show Seohyun two different outfits she wanted. The two best friends agreed to meet up before Chaerin had to head back to Los Angeles to take care of her agency. Both of them have known each other since kindergarten and have been insepara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter