Collision

Eclipse (The Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The encore songs blasted through the speakers as Yuna and Seulgi jumped on stage. They walked around, waving to their fans and stealing their devices to gift them with real-time selfies. Several screams were heard the closer and closer they got to the crowd, several guards making sure to stay behind them just in case a crazed fan decided to touch the girls. Yuna's mic was firm in her hold, singing in the most stable tone as Seulgi harmonized with her.

 

Jinnie tapped her foot to the music, but in reality, she was extremely worried. It's been minutes ever since Eunbi left and there was no sign of her; no text message, no call, nothing. Quickly, she tapped Eunha's shoulder to lean in and speak in her ear. "I'll be back. I'm going to look for Eunbi before I lose her to the crowd once the concert is over."

 

Eunha's eyebrows furrowed. She didn't even notice Eunbi gone, but she had to let Jinnie go. So the surgical tech stood, making her way to the exit as Eunha leaned forward to get a glimpse of Yewon's row, and as if time stopped, the CEO was nowhere to be spotted. Sana was there, standing and waving her hand to the songs, but the seat next to her was empty. There was no way they could've met, could they?

 

"Eunbi. Eunbi, please..." Yewon whispered, her body shaking from nervousness and worry, her hand continuing to pat the photographer's cheek to try and wake her. Eunbi was breathing, but she couldn't understand why she wouldn't gain consciousness. 

 

Within seconds, the medical team finally arrived with a stretcher just as Jinnie stepped out of the exit.

 

"Oh my god!" Jinnie screamed. "Eunbi!"

 

"There's only space for one person in the ambulance. Who did she come here with?" The EMT looked at the two women, Jinnie raising her hand.

 

"Me. She came to the concert with me."

 

Yewon stood back, her hand over as she watched the stranger walk away with the worker. All of the worst things were running through her head, but she needed to make sure Eunbi was okay. Pulling her phone out of her purse that she picked up from the ground, she used her maps to find the nearest hospital.

 

"Yewon!" Eunha called out, pulling the CEO to a hidden corner so they wouldn't be caught together. "What's happening? Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?"

 

Yewon chewed on her lower lip, still visibly shaken at what happened. "Eunbi saw me, but then she collapsed out of nowhere."

 

"What?!"

 

"Unnie, please, take care of Sana. I need to go to the hospital and make sure she's okay," Yewon sniffled, holding her best friend's hands firmly. "Please don't leave her here... Drop her at the hotel if you need to. She has a key."

 

"Yewon, if she sees you again–"

 

"I know," Yewon nodded. "I know the risks, but I seriously need to go. I love you." 

 

The youngest engulfed the older in a tight hug, kissing her cheek in the process before running out to her bodyguard who was already waiting at the entrance. Eunha inhaled deeply, her hands holding her head, trying her best to figure out what to tell Yuna and their friends. Minutes after collecting herself, Eunha stepped back inside of the rows of seats, making her way to Sana who sat in confusion.

 

"Eunha! It's so nice to see you again. Where's Yewon?"

 

"She... Uh... Has to take care of something, but don't worry, just stick with me. I'm sure you wouldn't mind hanging out with me, right?" Eunha cracked a smile.

 

Sana laughed. "Of course not! Plus, she left me the spare key to our room so I'll be alright either way. I'm just thankful she brought me here."

 

"Right..." Eunha cleared , turning her attention back to the concert as a confused Sojung leaned forward, waving towards her girlfriend to come sit next to her again.

 

 

Yewon rushed towards the front desk, her facemask covering and nose, making it hard for anyone to recognize her (if anyone did in this case). "Excuse me," she panted, out of breath from how far she ran to get through the crowds of people behind her. "Hwang Eunbi. Where is she?"

 

"Uhh..." The nurse used her finger to scan her computer screen. "She's in the emergency room. What is your relation to the patient?"

 

Yewon fell back against her heels, her hands tightening around the handles of her purse. "I'm a friend of hers..."

 

"I see," she nodded, sliding her a clipboard. "Sign in please then put on this sticker and wait outside of the emergency doors for news from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter