Chapter 51

the thin line between love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's you"

 

The room is filled with complete silence as Shuhua felt Soojin frozen against her arms, probably processing her words inside her head until she slowly moved away to look into the taiwaneses's eyes in absolute confusion which made the other smile because even then Soojin looked adorable and Shuhua wanted to squeeze her cheeks and attack her with kisses but she managed to stop herself. 

 

"What?"

 

"I said-"

 

"I heard what you said but-" She paused for a second. "I can't believe it," She said. "How?"

 

"Well, you were always nice to me when I arrived at school and even if we didn't talk much I always thought you were really beautiful" 

 

"Then why did you act like you hated me?" The older asked, absolutely confused, even more than before; All she wanted is for things to make sense.

 

"I wanted to get your attention, plus you never really reacted when I was being nice" Soojin blinked, taking those words in. "We only managed to get closer when I tricked you into joining the school play" 

 

The school play... Soojin thinks back of this specific moment they had in the auditorium a few months ago.



xxx



Shuhua laughs as she shakes her head, back turned to Soojin now. "You think I'm stupid"

 

"Sometimes, yeah; But not right now"

 

"You just want to narrow down the list of potential girls I might like so you can find out who I'm in love with" Shuhua replied, now turning to Soojin. "But I just know the one I want isn't even in the list"

 

xxx



Soojin wondered if that was what she meant, she never included herself as one of the girls Shuhua could be into, the idea never really crossed her mind; But before she could think of anything she also remembered Shuhua's words from before.



xxx

 

"Would you really help me get together with my crush?" Shuhua asked, suddenly and Soojin felt like she almost tripped on thin air by this question; Especially how calm Shuhua sounds. 

 

Soojin pulls her scarf down so she can talk properly. "I mean… Yeah-"

 

"She has a boyfriend," Shuhua added. "Are you going to help me to break them up?"

 

xxx



That didn't added up to the story at all, and she looked at the taiwanesse with a frown.

 

"You said your crush had a boyfriend and I never had one," Soojin said. "I didn't had a girlfriend either" 

 

"I know" That answer only made the older even more confused. "I was just lying"

 

"Why?"

 

"First because I didn't want for you to find out, so I wasn't sincere about how the person I liked was like, Second… I wanted to check if you were willing to help me break a couple"

 

"So all this time… You liked me?" Soojin watched as the younger nodded, before pulling her closer into her arms. 

 

"At first it was because you were so pretty"

 

Soojin blushed at the words. 

 

"But now I like you because of the kind of person you are." Shuhua said, kissing Soojin's forehead. "And if you still don't believe then…" She leaned towards the older and took her lips into another kiss, hoping to ease any of her worries and doubts. at least for now. “I’ll make sure you will, everyday”



.




.




.




"You guys are so much more clingy today" Miyeon said, with a frown. "Not that is a bad thing, You should always shower your girlfriend with your love but I think this is the first time I saw you two kiss" She said watching as Shuhua was hugging Soojin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter