Chapter 44

the thin line between love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojin, let's go! we're going to get late!" Soyeon yelled from inside her car, Yuqi sitting next to her, as she pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head and watched as her friend showed up by the window. "Don't you wanna go wait for your girlfriend at the airport?" She asked which made Yuqi laugh besides her at her teasing. 

 

"You can go ahead, I'll finish getting ready" Soojin said, not wanting to admit she was struggling to pick an outfit that would impress the taiwanesse. "Minnie-Unnie will take me there" She added before going back inside and looking at the clothes in the bed. "Now, which one do I pick?" Her phone vibrated and she quickly picked it up.

 

Hui:

I'm on my way there. 

 

Soojin:

Alright. Minnie-Unnie will take me. 

 

As soon as she replied another text, from Minnie. 

 

Minnie:

Please tell me you're ready.

 

Soojin: 

I'm picking a pretty outfit, leave me be!

 

Minnie: 

Oh my god you're just like Miyeon. 

Shuhua won't mind your clothes, I swear.

unless you wear something too short then she might pull your ear or something

Just get ready quickly!

 

Soojin:

Fine!

 

After lots of thinking and her sister knocking on the door telling her to hurry up already, the girl had finally picked her clothes, but thanks to the cold Shuhua wouldn't be able to appreciate the black dress with cherries on it that she thought that was cute because of her long trench coat wrapped tightly around her body but hopefully they would be able to hang out on Minnie's place later, even if she needed to insist for the younger to do that; She found Minnie inside her own car, talking to Miyeon about something but then stopping once she noticed Soojin coming out of the house with quick steps.

 

“Woah, I wonder if she wants to impress someone” The older joked once Soojin got into the car.

 

“Yeah, because Shuhua gonna look at my pink boots and think ‘woah, I have to date her’” Soojin replied as she rolled her eyes and Miyeon giggled before closing her eyes, sleepy. “Well, someone is tired” She added once she noticed Miyeon trying to nap. Minnie chuckles.

 

“We had a busy night, that’s all” The older said before starting to drive. “So she’s really tired, but I bet once she sees Shuhua she’ll have more than enough energy to attack her” They both laugh.

 

"So how are your plans for later?" Minnie eventually asked and Soojin sighs.

 

"I'm a bit nervous, I hope everything goes as planned" Soojin looks out the window. 

 

"So you're finally asking her to date you?" Soojin nodded and Minnie smiled. "That's good, you two are cute together. In a bickering old couple kind of way"

 

Soojin could only chuckle and shake her head. 

 

"Oh yeah, that reminds me," Minnie said. "As Shuhua's unofficial older sister, I have to say that if you break her heart it's my duty to at least damage some of your property" 

 

"Unofficial? Also I don't plan to break her heart. Ever" 

 

"Yuqi is the official one, and she would probably throw a tantrum if I tried to claim to be Shuhua's older sister" They both laughed. "And thanks for being honest, I know you wouldn't hurt her"

 

"I only hope to make her happy," Soojin said, smiling as she thought of the younger.

 

"and that's enough" Minnie replied, before focusing on driving.

 

.



.



.

 

"Stop fussing with your clothes" Soojin heard Soyeon tell Yuqi who has been fixing her jacket for the 10th time now. "You look like the groom waiting for the bride to arrive" She joked and Yuqi gasps, offended.

 

"Excuse me, have you seen Soojin?" She pointed at the older who looked at them and frowned. 

 

"What?" 

 

"You look so nervous," They said before giggling. "Are you going to propose once she arrives?"

 

"Shut up!" Soojin said, turning red and ignoring the people in the airport sending them questioning looks. 

 

"Hey, You two. Stop with the nonsense" Minnie said and Soojin was glad the older was there to take her side. "We all know that Shuhua would be the one who proposes" She added with a smile and Soojin hid her face in her hands, now hating every single one of them. 

 

“Oh, let’s make bets on them,” Yuqi quickly said. “Team that thinks Soojin is gonna propose because Shuhua is a coward” Yuqi raised her hands, pullin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter