Chapter 8

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, where are you? Can you buy some pads for me?”

 

“I already on my way home, Wheein-ah. Tomorrow we can go buy it. Why you didn’t tell me earlier?” Yongsun started to nag.

 

“I forgot unnie. Can I borrow yours first?”

 

“Just take it from my drawer.”

 

“Alright, thank you. Come home faster, I miss you!” Wheein laughed before hung up the call.

 

Yongsun chuckled. She walked toward their neighbourhood from the PC shop that located four blocks away from their house. She went there to print out her assignment because her printer broke down and she didn’t like to procrastinate her works although it need to be submitted in the afternoon.

 

During walking, she heard footsteps moving toward her from behind. She took the shortcut to shorten her distance to get home but needed to go through some dark’s area. Now she regretted it.  Times showed almost 12 midnight and she was still out there walking alone.

 

She quickly walked and ready to run. Suddenly, a hood man blocked her path and two other men came from behind. Her heart beat rapid.

 

“Hello sweetie. What are you doing here, walking alone at night?” The hood man asked her while laughed.

 

“Do you want us to company you to get home?” His friend said.

 

“What do you want from me? I didn’t even disturb you.” She tried to walk away slowly but the men had surrounded her already.

 

“You didn’t disturb me? Do you see this?” The hood man show his plastered cheek.

 

“Don’t you remember what did you do to me?”

Yongsun frowned. This man? She tried to remember the man’s face and got struck when reminded that man was the one she punched last week during their way home from supermarket. He disturbed her and Wheein, then after some bickering but the man started trying to touch Wheein, she punched his face and both quickly run away from the creepy man.

 

“That was a present for you because you disturbed the girls.” Yongsun snapped.

 

The man burst out laughing and his friend were joining him.

 

“You are beautiful, but that damn mouth was talking too much. But it’s okay, I love a fierce woman like you.” The man walked toward her.

 

Yongsun swallowed her saliva. “What do you want from me? I don’t even have any money.” She suddenly felt cold. She glanced her surroundings. It was dark but had dimmed light from a light lamp located not too far from them. She also not quite far from main road. Maybe she can scream asking for help but not sure if there were somebody nearby.

 

“Hahaha. What do you things we want from you? Of course we want your money, but we also want you too.” He smirked while gave his friends signal to hold Yongsun. They pulled her roughly until her bag fall on the ground. The hood man rummaged through her bag to find something valuable.

 

“Let me go!” Yongsun struggled to free herself from their tight grip.

 

One of the slapped hard her face for being too wild to get away. She dropped on the ground with a burst lips and bruise face.

 

“Yah! Wait for your turn, okay? Let me taste her first.” The hooded man walked toward her after find nothing inside her bag except her wallet. Yongsun was scared to the death after heard it and started to cry.

 

The other pushed Yongsun har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter