Chapter 5

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul came in with Krystal who was beautiful wearing a velvet dress with high heels. Both looked too perfect tonight. As they were going through the gate, Byul looked around to find both of his parents. Yongsun also was not seen anywhere. 

 

"Let's go." He pulled Krystal's hand and walked to his parents that stood near the swimming pool busy greet their friends. 

 

Krystal took a deep breath as she followed her boyfriend approached the old married couple who wore a matching dark blue colour of suit and dresses. 

 

"Mom...Dad.. This is Krystal Jung, my girlfriend." he introduced her with calm. He glanced Krystal that stood beside him. 

 

"Hello Mr and Mrs Moon." She bowed and greet them politely.

 

"Hello Krystal.. Look at her, honey.. She is beautiful right?" She held both Krystal's hand with smile. 

 

Beautiful was one of the important things that her future in-law must have. But she still need to do some background check up on this girl. Beautiful didn't mean she will blessed their relationship. The girl who want to marry her son must come from a good and rich family as they need to be in their same level. 

 

"Yeah honey, she is beautiful." Mr Moon replied heartless. 

 

Krystal became red after she heard the praise. Byul turned around to look for someone. 

 

"Mom, where is Yongsun?" 

 

Krystal startled at his boyfriend's question and she glanced at him. 

 

"I don't know. Maybe she is still inside." Mrs Moon replied lazily. She pulled Krystal's hand "Let's go. Let me introduce you to my friends."

 

Krystal nodded and followed Mrs Moon walked to her friends. 

 

Byul hurried his steps to every corner of the house to look for Yongsun. 

 

"Ahjumma. Do you see Yongsun?" She asked the maid who was busy in the kitchen. 

 

"Yongsun? Just now she was in the office with Mr Moon."

 

"Alright. Thank you ahjumma." He walked through the hallway toward the office and heard laughing. Byul pushed the door a bit to see inside. 

 

Krystal who was waiting for Byul's mother saw him, quickly move to the man who stood by the door. She held Byul's arm.  

 

"What do you see, babe?"

 

Byul smiled before he turned back to the scene inside the office. 

 

"Yongsun. She loved talked to my grandpa and his friend." He was happy to see the closeness of Yongsun and his grandfather. Although Yongsun was a tough girl but she seem to know how to serve elderly. 

 

Krystal turned to look at them. She suddenly felt jealous heard Byul's praises the girl. She noticed since first day they came out together, Byul always smile when he talked about Yongsun. 

 

Krystal smiled bitterly. "Don't you want to introduce me to your grandfather, babe?" 

 

Byul silent. After a few seconds, the door was knocked by Byul. 

 

"Hello grandpa." At the same time, all 3 pairs of eyes turned to him. Yongsun looked at him before turned to see Krystal that behind his back. 

 

"Byul-ah. Come in." 

 

He pulled Krystal's hand to inside the big office that had occupied by with a lot of books that came from different countries and times. 

 

"Who is this?" His grandson and a long hair girl being examined. 

 

He pushed Krystal a bit forward "Grandpa, this is my girlfriend, Krystal Jung." 

 

Grandpa Moon face's changed. He took a glance at Yongsun and his grandson. "Since when do you have girlfriend, Byul-ah?" He asked coldly. 

 

"Just 2 months, grandpa." He scratched his head while grinning showing his teeth. 

 

Krystal moved forward to greet the older Moon. 

 

"It's okay. Have you eaten yet?" He asked Krystal

 

"Not yet Mr Moon."

 

Then the door been knocked from outside by the maid. "Mr Moon, they are some people looking for you." 

 

"Alright. I'm coming out." The cane that rest beside him being pulled and tried to stand up. Grandpa Moon went out with his friend while other three followed them at the back. 

 

"I want to go to the toilet, you chat with Yongsun first, can you?" He nudged Yongsun. 

 

"Can you looked after Krystal? I want to go to the toilet." Byul's asked her.  

 

She nodded with force before Byul left both of them. Why need to take care of a big girl? 

 

Mrs Moon came from kitchen walked to them who were sitting in the living room. "Where is Byul?"

 

"He went to toilet, Mrs Moon." Krystal answered gently. 

 

"Let's go Krystal. Can you help me at outside, people are coming." 

 

"Of course, Mrs Moon." Krystal smiled agreeing and before walked away, she smirked at Yongsun. Yongsun r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter