Chapter 6

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul took the ice latte that placed on the table and sipped it until finish. Almost one hour they sat at the café to do their works.

 

“I want to go to the toilet, hyung.” Hyejin tapped his shoulder and walked quickly toward toilet. His bladder almost burst out from holding it too long because he felt too lazy to walk around before completed his works.

 

Byul nodded while yawned. He stayed up last night until 4 in the morning to finish watching his one-season anime series. He looked at Yongsun who sat in front of him, focused on her work in the laptop. He eventually remember Seulgi’s words from last weeks.

 

Yongsun is beautiful Byul-ah. If you are not believe it, when you see her, you look at her closely.    

 

Was Yongsun really beautiful? His heart beat rapidly although his disbelieve was still there. They had been friend for a quite long time, but he never seen any different at Yongsun in his eyes.

 

Affected by his brother’s words, he straightened his dangling hair before slowly placed his hand under his chin. He cleared the throat then tried to get better position to stare at the girl. 

 

A few seconds later, his eyes focused on Yongsun’s face that working hard behind her screen. A pair of shining eyes that hidden under her red cap, he stared in silence.

 

Zappp..

 

For a second, he felt like his heart stop thumping. He was stucked. He never notice that the girl’s eyes was quite different from others. Not too black, but also not too brown, it was in between.

Her eyes became round and big when she started talking to Wheein. 

 

The mole that located under her right’s eyebrow were in the perfect shape. Her skin was soft and smooth without any flaws. Suddenly, he felt the urge to hold the face.

 

Then his eyes went down to her cute nose and continued to move downward to the red lips. He stared at the lips for several minutes without realizing it. His heart started to beat loudly as he saw the lips gave a big smile to Wheein. He stucked.

 

God.. Yongsun was beautiful.

 

Wheein held her head upright from the textbook. She looked at Byul with frowned her temple.

 

“Oppa, what are you looking at?” Byul who seemed daydreaming being asked. Yongsun raised her face from her work and looked at him.    

Startled by Wheein, Byul looked away from Yongsun’s face. His hands went up again to the opened book. He messed up!

 

“Nothing. I just see.. I just seen that guy behind your back. Looks like he want to steal something.” He replied while pointed at the blue shirt boy who sat at the table near the wall.

 

Yongsun and Wheein both turned around to take a look at the pointed boy.

 

“He just sits there read his book quietly. What the heck are you talking about, oppa?” Wheein snorted.

 

Yongsun just shake her head, don’t want to mind their bickering.

 

“I don’t know. It looked like was peeking at the bag near his table.” Byul cleared his throat while scratched his eyebrows.

 

“Are you done yet, Yong?” he asked.

 

“Yeah, let’s go.. Mrs Park’s class will start in 10 minutes.” Yongsun answered while glanced at the watch on her left wrist. She quickly stood up while packed her laptop and things into her bag.

 

Byul as he saw Yongsun carried her heavy bag that had laptop while holding several books in her arms, he pulled Yongsun’s bag and placed it on his shoulder while walked away.

 

“Let’s go Yong. We are almost late.” Yongsun looked at him weirdly.

 

Hyejin who was just return to the table looked at Byul before he turned to Yongsun and Wheein.

 

“Noona, what the heck is going on? Why hyung is very kind to you today?”

 

Yongsun stood there confusedly. Since their first day became friend, today is first time Byul helped to carry her bag.

 

“I don’t know, maybe he bumped his head at door this morning.”

 

Wheein laughed at her. “Unnie, that was so mean.” Wheein looked at Byul who was already far ahead. She didn’t know either she was wrong or her eyes had some problems, she noticed that Byul stared at Yongsun just now. It was not for a few second, but it almost took about 5 minutes. There was something going on inside Byul’s head.

 

“Yahh KIM YONG SUN!! Faster please! The class almost start.” Byul shouted at Yongsun who still stood at the couple’s table.

 

“Damn, we are going to be late. Bye Hyejin and Wheein-ah. See you guys later.” She quickly running toward Byul who already on his way to the class.                    

 

 ____________________________________________________

 

 

“Hyejin-ah. What do you think about Yongsun?”

Hyehin turned to look at Byul who was sitting beside him. He paused the game on the tv and placed the game controller on the table.

 

“What about Yongsun noona?” he asked confused.

 

Byul spin his phone nervously and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter