Chapter 2

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Steps by steps were taken with carefully by Kim Yongsun toward student's lounges of International Business Study. Sometimes she looked back at Byul who was hiding behind the wall near the entrance. That man observed her action and once their eyes met, he showed her the fighting gesture.

Letter and a red rose that wrapped with simple but beautiful wrapper which she brought earlier were being held tightly. Yongsun scratched her head. “What the hell I am doing? He is the one who supposed to do me a favour, not me doing him a favour. Damn it!” She mumbled to herself.

“Psstt..”

She held her head upright and she noted from behind the wall, Byul gave her a signal. Seen that other girl walked her step toward the elevator, she hurried her stances. The letter and the flower were hid behind her back. She cleared as to steal the girl's attention.

“Excuse me” The brunette hair girl turned to Yongsun.

“Sorry, am I?” She looked at Yongsun confusedly.

Yongsun nodded. “Can I speak to you for a minute?”

“With me?” The girl frowned her eyebrows when Yongsun nodded again. She stared at Yongsun from head to toes who wore big black shirt, loosed jean with black cap and sneakers.

“What do you want to talk about and do I know you?” She asked directly.

“No. You don’t know me! I.. I.. This is for you.” Without thinking, she handed her the letter and the rose.

The girl looked shocked. Not to mention, there were a lot of student passing by and looked at them with judge-face. Yongsun was getting red.

“Sorry.. I am not..” Yongsun saw the girl quickly turned around to left her, her hurried the pace toward the girl and tried to explain.

“Wait! Don't misunderstood. That letter and flower are not from me.”

“Ahh.. I thought you ... Nah, no problem”.

“This letter and flower are from my friend over there, Byul.”

Both of them turned to Byul's direction and that man just waved his hand shyly.

“Hahaha, cute!, My name is Krystal Jung. What is his name?” Krystal looked at the tall man with broad shoulder that still stood near the wall. When that man nodded and smiled to her, she returned the smile sweetly at him.

“Moon Byul Yi”

“Why he not give these by himself? I mean it better if he himself gives to me if he wants to get to know me?”

“He is quite shy”

“Alright, say thanks to him and I take this letter and flower.”

Yongsun nodded her head again and went back to Byul after Krystal walked away. She sighed deeply qt Byul who had a silly grin. Right after she stood in front of Byul, she smacked his head “!”

“Hahaha. So Yong, what is her name?” Byul asked eagerly.

“What the hell did you do, Byul-ah? How could you know which department she in but not her name? Her name is Krystal Jung.”

“Krystal....” Byul said while smiled like a crazy people. Byul side hugged Yongsun’s shoulder as to try to persuade her. “Let's go! I am going to treat you some ice-cream.”

He and Yongsun became best friend since their first semester at Seoul National University. During their orientation weeks, he and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter