Chapter 11

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul held Krystal's hand tightly while entering Moon's mansion together. His step stopped when Krystal held his arm. 

 

"Why?" 

 

"I am afraid, babe."

 

"What are you afraid of? You had met my parents last time, right? Nothing to be worried, we are just eating together with my family. And tell them that we are ready to get engage." He tapped Krystal's hand soft then reached for her stranded hair and put it behind her ear. 

 

"I afraid of your grandpa. He does not seem to like me much." Krystal whinied. 

 

"I will persuade him later. Furthermore, we are the one who want to get marry. Just don't worry, okay? Lets go."

 

Their presence was welcomed by Mrs Moon who was already waiting at the door. 

 

"Hello, auntie." Krystal greeted Mrs Moon and she hugged her warmly. It did not matter if Byul's grandpa did not like her, at least she had Mrs Moon on her back. Krystal's smile was engraved. 

 

"Come in. There are a lot of foods that ahjumma already cooked for us."

 

Byul's eyes darted to the living room, only his brother, Seulgi and Joohyun and their daughter were seen. 

 

Yeri who was 2 years old crawled toward him. Hug hugged the toddler. 

 

"Where is grandpa?" 

 

"He is in his office. Later he will come out." Mrs Moon said while pulled Krystal to walk inside. Byul walked to the living room and slammed his body on the coach next to his brother. 

 

"Hyung... When did you arrived?"

 

"This evening. Mom excited told us to come home. She said there is an important event. Said Seulgi then pulled his daughter on his lap. 

 

Byul just smiled to Joohyun who was busy watching TV. 

 

"Are you serious, Byul-ah?"

 

He looked at his brother. "I already bring her here. Of course I am serious."

 

Seulgi just nodded with a smirk. Byul shook his head when saw his brother's reaction. 

 

After 10 minutes, they all gathered and sat at the dining table. Krystal adjusted her sitting position as soon as she saw Grandpa Moon walked in with his cane. 

 

Grandpa Moon cleared his throat before sat on his seat in the middle of the large dining table. 

 

"Hello Mr Moon." Krystal tried to be polite and friendly. 

 

"Hello. How are you?" 

 

"I am fine, Mr Moon." She carved a smile as sweet as possible. 

 

Then all of them fall silent. The atmosphere was awkward. Only the maid was still commuting between kitchen and the dining table. 

 

"Dad, mom, grandpa. I have something to say." He glanced at Krystal who sat beside him. 

 

"I think I want to get engage to Krystal and if possible, we want to get marry after graduating later." Smoothly he expresses his wishes. 

 

Mr Moon nodded. "I am okay if you are ready."

 

Byul smiled in relief at his father's words. One obstacle had been successful overcome. He looked at his mother's face. 

 

"I will just follow your dad." Mrs Moon replied with smile. 

 

"I don't agree." Suddenly Grandpa Moon spoke, locking the lips of all who were sitting there. 

 

"But..." Byul's word was stopped when he suddenly heard a familiar voice in his ears was greeting them. 

 

All turned towards the door. Byul's eyes almost popped out when he saw Yongsun stood over the door. 

 

"Yong.. What are you doing here?" Byul already get up from his chair confused by what was happened. 

 

"I invited Yongsun. " Grandpa Moon said. He walked toward the girl and took her to one of the chair at the dining table. All pairs of eyes looked at the both's action. 

 

"What is going on?" Byul asked confused. 

 

"I have made a decision." He looked at his grandson. 

 

"I will match Byul and Yongsun. That means that both of you are getting married. And I will get you both engaged tonight."

 

Byul shocked. Krystal was stunned. 

 

"You gotta be kidding me, grandpa?" Was this a prank? 

 

"No. I want you to marry Yongsun and she will be my granddaughter in-law in this house."

 

"You cant do that, grandpa!" Byul slammed his hand on the table and got up to protest. His face flushed. Up and down his chest erupted in anger at the decision that was made without his consent. 

 

"Of course I can and I will do it. You will listen to me." Grandpa Moon said while sat on his seat. Calm. 

 

"But I don't love her!!" Byul snapped. 

 

"You will... One day." Grandpa Moon calmly replied his grandson's words. 

 

Byul shook his head with chuckled. He stared Yongsun who was sitting in front of him. She looked down without even looking at him. Hatred slowly began to poison his heart. 

 

"It wont happened. Engaged?" He shook his head again. "It wont." Byul said with unassuming face. He pulled Krystal's hand that placed on the table to get out of there. 

 

"One step you walk away from this house, don't ever expect you can step in here again." Grandpa Moon threatened him. 

 

Byul's steps stopped. He didn't believe that his grandpa wanted him to marry Yongsun so much. His blood rushed when he saw his grandpa pulled something out of his pocket. He opened the ring box and placed it on the table. 

 

"Put in on Yongsun, In ha!" Grandpa Moon instructed his daughter in law. 

 

"Dad..." 

 

"Now!!" Grandpa Moon said firmly. 

 

She looked at his son. Finally Mrs Moon had to. A diamond-encrusted ring was pulled out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter