Chapter 4

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun stepped out from the taxi that stopped in front of the Moon’s mansion. She looked at the different  types of luxury cars that were already lined up by the roadside. Yongsun suddenly felt embarrassed to enter the big mansion after she glanced at her clothes. 

 

“Cool Kim Yongsun… cool.” She reached her red cap and placed it on her head neatly.

 

Her Galaxy’s phone inside her jean’s pocket was pulled out and searched for Byul’s name in her contact to press call at the icon before she suddenly heard Byul’s deep voice called for her. She turned toward Byul to see he was in his dashing black suit and completed with dress shoes. 

 

“Yahh Kim Yongsun!!” Byul waved at her in front of the gate and quickly she walked to him. 

 

“Sorry I am late Byul-ah. Is it started already?”

“Not yet, my parents are still waiting for their friends. Let’s come in, grandpa already waited for you since this afternoon." He didn't know why his grandfather looked for Yongsun more than he looked for him. 

 

“Byul-ah, I thinks I want to go back. I am shy with others and will embarrassed you.” She said nervously. 

 

“Nonsense! No need to be shy and no one will get embarrassed. I am here with you.” Byul pulled Yongsun’s hand and walk toward the house. 

 

She looked at her clothes once again before she looked at other guess where most of them were wearing the different fashion and style of dresses. It is a party right, of course people will wear suits and dresses. 

 

“Byul-ah, is it okay for me to wear like this?’ She anxiously asked.   

 

Byul’s eyes ball went up and down to see Yongsun’s clothes before he chuckles. Red cap, white shirt and black jean. Weird but not that ugly. 

“It’s okay Yong. I mean you don’t even know how to wear dress right? Who know that you might tear the dress if you wear it.” He teased Yongsun. 

 

Almost 5 years they had been friends, he never saw Yongsun wore a dress. He also sometimes wanted to see Yongsun wore it for a once in his life. 

 

Yong smacked his head after looked around to make sure no one were paying attention to them. 

 

"Yong..." He whined in pain. 

 

"Are you not invite Krystal?" 

 

"Of course I am inviting her and will pick her up later. I want to introduce her to my family tonight." Byul nudged her shoulder excitedly. 

 

Yongsun just give him a small smile but deep in her heart were already bitter. 

 

"Where is your grandpa Byul?" She asked as soon as they enter the living room. She even felt scared to sit on the luxurious couch where she worried that she might break it. 

 

"He is in his office with his friend. You can go first, I want to go picked Krystal now." He pushed Yongsun toward the offic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter