Chapter 13

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are apologise. We can't save Miss Jung." 

 

Yongsun fell to the floor as soon as those words hit her ears. Tears started to flow down. The cries of Krystal's family who had waited for past three hours outside the operating room echoed in the quiet alley. The grief gripped her soul. 

 

Byul jolted. His face lost of expression. Krystal was gone? His tears flowed unashamed. Every sweet memory between he and Krystal replayed in his eyes as if it were a tape recording. Laughter, squealing and crying that had coloured his life had now been scorched and floating away like dust. His heart felt being stabbed. Everything had been destroyed. Destroyed because of Yongsun. 

 

"It's all because of you." Byul said slowly with anger started to mount. He clenched his hand tightly until the veins appeared. His soul was bubbling with anger. Yongsun's tear that hit his ears did not change like sarcastic laughter that added the flames in his heart. It would had been better if he never knew a girl named Kim Yongsun all this time! 

 

"Are you satisfied now, Yong?" 

 

Yongsun looked up as soon as she heard the harsh words. She stared at her husband's face in blurred eyes. She shook her head quickly with running tears.

 

"Byul-ah. I...."

 

"Are you satisfied now that Krystal is gone?" His yelling shook the whole area. Yongsun was shocked to heard his load shout. For the first time she was reprimanded in such a way. How could Byul accused her like that. She never expected all this to happen. 

 

"This is what you want all this time, right? Because you have loved me for a long time. You are really waiting for the time to remove Krystal from my life!!"

 

"No Byul-ah." She shook her head in denial. 

 

"What is no, Yong? If you stop all these things before, Krystal will not die. You are murdere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter