Chapter 1

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cafe's door been pushed by Yongsun during early lunch time chiming, allow her best friend and housemate Jung Wheein to come inside with both full hand holding several thick books and her assignment. 

"Thank you unnie" said Wheein while blinking her puppy eyes. 

"No problem princess wheepup. But next time don’t forget to do your assignment please" 

The cafe was not full with other students as they came half an hour earlier and easily find an empty table at the corner of the café to place their things and to sit. 

This morning, Yongsun woke up at 4am as Wheein rolled on her body asking Yongsun to help her complete her Physiology assignment. Wheein was too busy with her art project make her forget to complete her other assignment that need more attention from her to be submitted this evening. 

"Aaahhhh unnie, I am sorry to wake you up from your favourite bed. Tonight I your cutest sister will cook teokbokki for you" wheein winked to her. 

"Yahhhh, you said this morning you would pay for my 1-week lunch, why it suddenly change to tonight only" Yongsun pouted. 

"Unnie, how can you trust a poor student like me can pay for your 1-week-free meals. I am not rich like your Byul oppa" 

"Fiinee, but make sure you cook for 1 week include this weekend also"

The bell chime as someone push the door from outside. Hyejin came inside followed by Byul at the back. 

They all had been friend since Ahn Hyejin and Jung Wheein first year enrolled at Seoul National University. All of them were in the same course, the medicine. Byul and Yongsun were their senior and 2 years older than the couple. Wheein and Hyejin were best friend since their elementary school and both were came out together as couple after their first hard year studying at SNU. 

Yongsun first meet with Wheein was during her study with Byul for their test at the library. Most medicine’s students spend time at library to study, discuss and doing their projects. Yongsun found Wheein crying quietly by herself at the corner of bookshelves. Yongsun saw her crying for almost 30 minutes. She was still sobbing when Yongsun relaxed her and asked the reason of the cried. She said that was because she fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter