Chapter 3

Are we still best friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys..This weekend my parents are having their wedding’s anniversary party. You guys will come right?” Byul broke the silences at their table inside the library that crowded with thick textbooks. 

“Sorry hyung. Wheein and I plan already to go back Jeonju this weekend. We have not been home in a long time because of our classes, our parents asked to go back.” Hyejin apologies. 

“We are sorry oppa. But Yongsun unnie has nothing to do this weekend, so she can go to the party, right unnie?” Wheein blurted just an excellent idea. 

Yongsun who was focused on her laptop, quickly held her head upright. She ogled at Wheein. “I don’t want to go alone, I don’t even know what to do there.” Yongsun replied. 

She don’t want to stand straight at the corner of the party while having no one to talk. 

Furthermore, Byul’s mother didn’t like her being friend with her son. She notices Mrs Moon’s stare at her when she accompanied Byul to his mansion to get some important things. 

“Yong.. You are not alone. You know I will be there for you. Moreover, my grandpa missed you. Every time I went home, he asked for you.” He also got weird when thought about his grandfather that looked to be loved Yongsun. Although they had only met for several times, his grandfather liked Yongsun more than himself. 

Yongsun smiled when she thought of Byul’s grandfather. He was a good man and love to hear her talking. She just talked nonsense, but the older Moon was easily get amused by her stupid jokes. 

“Uuuu… Love is in the air…” Wheein teased them with her asked-for-slap-face. 

“Yahh!!”

“Yahh, Jung Wheein!!”

Both scolded her at the same time. 

Hyejin chuckled while Wheein burst out laughing at their reaction. Suddenly the library assistant that seated at the counter urged them to shut up, Hyejin cupped Wheein’s mouth while apologised.  

Yongsun and Byul looked at each other before continue their works. Yongsun tried to control her face although her heart thumping loudly. She cursed Wheein slowly.         

 

Byul glanced Yongsun who sat next to him. Love Yongsun? Not even once he thought of loving Yongsun. He even think Yongsun was like his other man friend, like Hyejin. Even though she is a woman, but all the characteristic of his dream woman, Yongsun never had them. He liked a beautiful girl, gentle, sweet and who had long hair. Everything Yongsun had were contrast to his dream woman. Krystal was the best thing happened in is life. 

 

“I have something to tell.” Byul opened his mouth again when everyone immersed in their respective works. 

 

“What oppa?” Wheein quickly asked. Her eyes fierce with a sense of curiosity. Yongsun remained silent, but eventually opened her ears widely to hear things that Byul wanted to spill. 

 

Byul leaned forward his body to centre of the table. “Krystal and I are coupled.”

 

“What?!” Wheein gaped. 

 

Yongsun’s face didn’t give any reaction, still calmed doing her work on the laptop although despite in her deep heart know how was disappointed she was with the news.

 

“It’s only been 2 months since you gave that letter.” Wheein commented. 

 

“How long has it been, oppa?"

 

“6 weeks.”

 

Wheein’s hand went up and hit Yongsun’s arm hard that made the girl complained, ICC.. She was the one who shocked, but I was the one who got hit.  

 

“Are you serious this time, oppa? How old is she?” Wheein asked. 

 

Hyejin at the other side just grinned as he already knew from the first day. He didn’t tell Wheein because he respected Byul. He looked at a silent Yongsun. 

 

“She is same age as me and Yongsun. Final year’s student of Business Study.”

 

“Ahh, business’s student. No wonder she dressed up nicely. Congrats oppa. You are not in one-side love.” Wheein teased Byul. 

 

To compare business’s student and medicine’s student were like heaven and earth. Business’s student were up yo date, dress and make up like want to attend an award. Medicine’s student were just wore casual attire or sometime formal, but what the point of wear such a glamorous clothes where by at the end they just need to wear scrub attire and white coat in the hospital.

 

Moreover, who want to refuse Moon Byul Yi? He was a perfect man or better, he was a heaven sent.        

 

“All of this happened because of Yongsun. Thank you Yongsun. I will never forget your help.”

 

Yongsun move her focus from laptop to Byul. “I didn’t do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter