University: Traces of You Everywhere.

Crossing the Parallel Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
University: Traces of You Everywhere.

 

 

Snuggled comfortably on the sofa, Taeyong stared absentmindedly at the ceiling of his flat, enjoying one of those rare moments where he had the place all to himself — or so he would like to say. Usually Taeyong would feel elated to have Jaehyun out of the flat, but today was different; today Taeyong yearned for Jaehyun’s incessant chatter that constantly hammered at his ears.

 

However life was fickle and the more Taeyong wanted something the more it was not going to happen. Thus, without Jaehyun’s voice to scare away his thoughts, Taeyong was left to his own devices, memories from the recent past resurfacing in his mind despite his reluctance to relive them.

 

Sinking deeper into the sofa, Taeyong found his mind drifting towards a certain art studio, hovering by the door and unable to enter. What mentally unfolded in front of him was a scene that he witnessed a few days ago when he had intended to find some peace of mind in the art studio only to find Johnny and Nari painting a toad sculpture, looking very at ease with each other.

 

“I keep running into such moments lately…” Taeyong exhaled.

 

It was hard to not notice how Johnny could be found in Nari’s company more and more often. However that was nothing unexpected — or so Taeyong tried to convince himself. After all, everyone naturally drifted towards the radiant and joyous Johnny. Who would not w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter