University: Unravel.

Crossing the Parallel Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
University: Unravel.

 

 

“Ho-Ho-Holiday, Ho-Ho-Holiday yeah~” Jaehyun sang and danced to the song along the Han River in pure exhilaration.

 

Behind him, Seulgi was trying to contain him but her efforts were in vain; Taeyong was pretending to not know him; Nari was staring at him judgmentally; and finally Johnny was filming it all down though his camerawork was awfully shaky due to how much he was laughing. Johnny would have very much liked to join Jaehyun’s impromptu concert, however he decided that it was better to not become one more cause of headache for Seulgi who finally acted normally around him.

 

Summer holidays had commenced a few days ago and after waiting for Seulgi's return to Seoul, they were now celebrating all together. Like any other youth of modern Seoul society, they were at the Han River with bags of unhealthy snacks and bottles upon bottles of beer and soju after a very filling dinner that consisted of barbecue and more alcohol.

 

With Taeyong taking the lead, they had found a nice spot that was not too populated and had a direct view of the evening river reflecting the countless city lights. Everyone was gathered in a circle now after Jaehyun finally heeded to Seulgi’s scolding and begging. However, the already exhausted girl was yet to find a moment to rest because Nari was now staring at her and Jaehyun, tilting her head with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

 

“Brace yourself,” Taeyong exhaled, being the only one who had noticed the shift in Nari’s gaze.

 

Johnny looked at Taeyong in confusion. When he saw Taeyong carefully lean away from Jaehyun and Seulgi and also pulling bottles away from them, Johnny followed suit, having learnt by now that it was quicker to do as told first and an explanation would naturally follow.

 

“Nari’s up to something,” Taeyong mumbled, placing a protective arm in front of Johnny.

 

This action brought great amusement to the taller male who was still not used to the change in dynamics and role reversal between them two. Not after having spent a good part of his childhood days protecting the younger male.

 

“Seulgi~” Nari purred, leaning closer towards the girl. “Did you know that Jaehyun is planning to steal me from you?”

 

“He plans to what?” Seulgi snapped back, glaring at Jaehyun.

 

“I am not!” Jaehyun cried out in defence.

 

“He once said he was my bestest friend in the world ever,” Nari chirped, her eyes shining in anticipation of the explosion she had triggered.

 

“You said what?” Seulgi screeched, her attack mode coming out with great ferociousness due to the alcohol she had consumed earlier during dinner.

 

“I did not!” Jaehyun yelped with great emphasis but knew that he was fighting a losing battle.

 

Jaehyun threw Nari a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter