University: Danger Zone.

Crossing the Parallel Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
University: Danger Zone.

 

 

It was the weekend, however Nari was in the art studio instead of the comforts of her bed. Having woken up at the crack of dawn from a sudden spark of inspiration, she haphazardly change out of her pyjamas and dashed her way across the campus to the art studio like a madman.

 

Taeyong had dropped by the studio flat with brunch from Nari’s favourite kimbap place however found the place empty. Seeing her discarded pyjamas on the floor, Taeyong picked them up and laid them neatly on her bed before taking his leave, heading towards the one place he knew Nari would be for certain.

 

Poking his head inside the art studio, Taeyong smiled to himself in satisfaction having guessed correctly. She was slouched on her stool, on her lower lip while her eyes were pried wide open as she used a palm gauge with extreme precision. Knowing the dire consequences that would result from interrupting her, Taeyong placed the kimbap within Nari’s arm’s reach — to which the girl gave a low grunt as response. Then he settled down by a table that was just outside the perimeter of the danger zone, where he would not risk getting shot by a stray wood debris.

 

Exhaling quietly, Taeyong rummaged through his bag and took out some blueprints that he was supposed to go over. The professor had assigned the task of figuring out where the mistake was and what consequences it would have on the structure if built; testing the student’s attention to detail and basic understanding of construction. This was a task that Taeyong usually had no trouble completing. However, this time it was taking him slightly longer than usual because his eyes kept sliding towards Nari, enthralled by the view of her profile working relentlessly to bring a piece of wood to life.

 

It really was amazing how much Nari could do with a plain piece of solitary wood. The intensity and energy that Nari carried within her would unfailingly get transferred to her sculptures, rendering them dynamic and full of movement despite being stationary. Too lost in his passive admiration of the girl, Taeyong failed to notice the incoming piece of wood that had been flicked towards him, resulting in him getting hit square in the forehead.

 

“Stop staring,” Nari warned in a flat voice.

 

“I wasn’t…” Taeyong hissed through clenched teeth while rub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter