University: How to Not be Mature.

Crossing the Parallel Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
University: How to Not be Mature.

 

 

Jaehyun and Nari had decided to bake a cake because everyone was feeling drained from university assignments and being high on sugar was always better than dying in front of an indecipherable textbook. Thus the adventure began where the one who never cooks — and for a good reason — and the one who does cook but is a constant danger hazard attempted to bake a chocolate cake.

 

All in all the cake itself had come out decent. It dipped sightly in the middle but as a foundation it was stable enough. Plus it was nothing that some icing and fondant could not cover and thus Nari and Jaehyun unleashed their inner artists though with very different results.

 

Jaehyun was in charge of icing the cake with an even layer of whipped cream. The task sounded straightforward. However the usually precise and elegant male found himself struggling to stop his hand from trembling.

 

Slamming the angled icing spatula on the table in frustration, Jaehyun glanced at Nari and his eyes doubled in size upon seeing the snow kingdom she was sculpting out of fondant. There were igloos, snowmen, polar bears and even ice bergs, all ready to populate the top of the cake once it was blanketed nicely with a thick layer of icing.

 

“I swear you must be possessed by some sculptor ghost who is trapped in this school or something,” Jaehyun exhaled. “How can you just never stop?”

 

Nari threw Jaehyun a bored glance but before she could even decide whether Jaehyun’s comment was worth a response, the door of the flat swung open, revealing Taeyong with Johnny trailing behind him.

 

“So it is you!” Johnny exclaimed when his eyes landed on Nari, feeling bizarrely proud that during their previous encounter he had correctly guessed Nari being the infamous wrath.

 

His loud voice took everyone by surprise and Jaehyun who was still holding onto the piping bag ended up clenching his fists from shock and spurting whipped cream everywhere, earning a look of annoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter