University: Wrong Footing.

Crossing the Parallel Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
University: Wrong Footing.

 

 

Nari skipped along the corridors to an inaudible melody. It had been a couple of days since she visited the art studio because of all the paperwork her professors had demanded her to submit and her fingers were feeling restless.

 

It had been a while since Nari spent so much time away from the art studio. Usually, even when her hands were tapping away on the computer rather than handling the mallet, she would still be in the comfort of the studio. However she simply could not concentrate on the task at hand if she was sitting in close proximity of sculpting equipment and wood. The same of course applied to when she remained in her room, and the university library was out of question due to how overpopulated it always was. Thus by default, Nari had been spending most of her time outside of classes at Taeyong and Jaehyun’s flat, invading their sofa and making a nest for herself.

 

Jaehyun went out of his way to voice his displeasure at the unexpected invasion but never did anything to physically remove Nari. Taeyong on the other hand remained quiet, routinely placing a plate of food next to her only to disappear before Nari could even mutter words of thanks.

 

Today however marked the day that Nari departed from the temporary nest and could finally reunite with her personal ‘cave’ and resume her position as the intimidating ogre. She froze by the door though when she noticed someone already in there, head resting on the windowsill and shoulders rising and falling rhythmically. From where she stood, Nari had no way of seeing the face, however something about the broad shoulders and overall outline seemed familiar to her.

 

Nari waltzed towards the intruder with soundless steps like a cat on high alert, her hand naturally reaching for the trusted mallet that laid on the shelf. Despite the promise to Taeyong about not sending people to the hospital by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter